[Dead]Increased Chase Ink Bonus 6/16-6/22 (Small Business Week)

Subscribe
Edit 6/16: Link is now live: https://www.chase.com/online/busines...k-card-sbw.htm

https://www.chase.com/online/Special...iness-week.htm

Quote:
Get additional cash rewards or bonus points
when you apply for any Ink Business Card.

Earn more with Ink.

Special offers will be available on Ink Cash®, Ink® Classic, Ink Plus®
and Ink Bold® when you apply between June 16th – June 22nd
(2 additional days). Learn more about which Ink business card
is right for your business.
Figures...just applied last week. Maybe I can get them to match whatever it is.
my bet is 60k ink plus/bold and 30k cash/classic. now if i could only SM my april ink bold....
I just withdrew the application I submitted last night and will apply next week.

Has anyone had experience withdrawing and then applying again? They said it wouldn't be a strike against me, but I still feel like I've taken a risk.
Increased Chase Ink Bonus 6/16-6/22? [Speculation]
Doesn't chase normally match in the first 3 month?
They said they'd consider a match but there is no guarantee.
I just applied for and received the Freedom and CSP in February. What are your thoughts on me being approved for one of these cards during this promotion?
Quote: I just applied for and received the Freedom and CSP in February. What are your thoughts on me being approved for one of these cards during this promotion?
Pretty good I would say, assuming you have decent/good credit. I'm in the same boat as you and I was approved some time ago. I was seriously contemplating cancelling the Ink Plus and then trying to get the Ink Bold. Anyone know if it's a better idea to cancel one first and then apply or just apply with the other one still open?
Quote: I just applied for and received the Freedom and CSP in February. What are your thoughts on me being approved for one of these cards during this promotion?
That's a pretty loaded question don't you think ? I would say it depends on a) your credit score, b) the limits you were extended on your Freedom and CSP, and c) recent inquiries (although a) and c) can be talked about on a reconsideration call). Although I would think Chase is more vigilant about business cards when they go through the questionnaire.

I'm kind of in the same boat, as if I do apply, it will be my first Chase business card. Dreading the call though.
Quote: https://www.chase.com/online/Special...iness-week.htm
Just applied 3 weeks ago. Going to SM for higher offer if it's available. Come on 60k!!!!
Splendid. Just approved yesterday for the Ink Plus. I tweet the twitter team for a match.
Quote: Splendid. Just approved yesterday for the Ink Plus. I tweet the twitter team for a match.
You already tweeted them? As in they already know what the offer is going to be? Do tell?

Edit:I just tweeted the chase support and they told me they wouldn't be matching Ink Plus bonus...BOO!
Quote: That's a pretty loaded question don't you think ? I would say it depends on a) your credit score, b) the limits you were extended on your Freedom and CSP, and c) recent inquiries (although a) and c) can be talked about on a reconsideration call). Although I would think Chase is more vigilant about business cards when they go through the questionnaire.

I'm kind of in the same boat, as if I do apply, it will be my first Chase business card. Dreading the call though.
All of my scores are 760+. I have inquires to Chase and Citi this year. 3 new accounts opened. I have 10k on my csp and 5k on my freedom.
Quote: All of my scores are 760+. I have inquires to Chase and Citi this year. 3 new accounts opened. I have 10k on my csp and 5k on my freedom.
You should be fine really. Worst case scenario, you might have to move some CL around.
I'm going to keep trying with a SM next week if it's a 60k offer.