United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K

Subscribe
Quote: Get a Bold and a Plus for each EIN. Chase allows bonus per business, Amex per SSN.
Same EIN can get both Bold and Plus. Same SSN also can get both Bold and Plus. Have friends succeeded in both scenario. That is not churn at all. Simply 2 different card types, hence Chase allows bonus on each. (unlike AMEX which use "similar products"), and has no need to have different EIN to get bonus on both bold and plus. (same SSN would do as well.)

When reading your post I did not interpret the way you now clarified. I thought you could get bold or plus the 2nd go round and still get the bonus. Apparently that wasn't what you mean.
Quote: I hadn't planned to try for this one but I got the 50k offer so jumped on it. I've had all the previous personal cards but don't have any right now. Got the dreaded we have to review your application screen - I think that's my first time - guess we'll see what happens :-)
Just an update - received the email saying my card was on the way Friday.

I had gone to the card page showing all the cards, clicked on the Club Card then back to the regular business card and it changed to 50k.
Quote: 1. Login to united.com and then see if the 50k offer appears
2. The offer never appeared for 50k, so instead I clicked on Apply Now for the 30k Business Explorer offer.
3. Once that application loaded and showed my pre-populated name, etc., I erase the URL, and replace it with this one

https://www.theexplorercard.com/UMPC...4M&REFERID=TEC

4. A new application will load, still populated with your information, but the application address is slightly different. This is the address I had when I applied for the 50k offer.
I was never able to get the 50K offer to load, but this method WORKED PERFECTLY for me (got the approval e-mail today, called in and confirmed the premium). Thank you!
Does anyone have any info on how long this will last? With the increase in the INK cards to 60K, im wondering which card to go for. The "normal" bonus on this card is 30k, while 50k on the ink. so if this offer doesn't last long (ie at least 3 months to the next churn) then it would be better to try to get this one then the ink.

ie. 50k UA then get 50k INK = 100k
60k INK then get 30k UA = 90k

what do you guys think?
Quote: Does anyone have any info on how long this will last? With the increase in the INK cards to 60K, im wondering which card to go for. The "normal" bonus on this card is 30k, while 50k on the ink. so if this offer doesn't last long (ie at least 3 months to the next churn) then it would be better to try to get this one then the ink.

ie. 50k UA then get 50k INK = 100k
60k INK then get 30k UA = 90k

what do you guys think?
I would get the Ink now and UA business later. The personal UA 50k offer lasted for a long time and became better over time (additional 5k for authorized user, $50 statement credit).
Quote: I would get the Ink now and UA business later. The personal UA 50k offer lasted for a long time and became better over time (additional 5k for authorized user, $50 statement credit).
How long should one wait between the 2 apps?
Quote: How long should one wait between the 2 apps?
With Chase there is no definite answer to that question. The more the better.
Quote: I would get the Ink now and UA business later. The personal UA 50k offer lasted for a long time and became better over time (additional 5k for authorized user, $50 statement credit).
Thanks for the advice, I was approved for Ink today and will wait for the UA business card.
When will credit card awards post?
I just signed up for the 50,000 United Business card and will meet the $2,000 spend in a few days with wedding spending. If I pay it off after hitting the spend limit will the miles post soon after or not until the bill was actually do? Looking to book a trip very soon. Thanks
Miles usually will post within a few days of the statement closing date. Paying off your bill early will NOT accelerate this process
jsmithv's trick below didn't work for me. He said:

"1. Login to united.com and then see if the 50k offer appears
2. The offer never appeared for 50k, so instead I clicked on Apply Now for the 30k Business Explorer offer.
3. Once that application loaded and showed my pre-populated name, etc., I erase the URL, and replace it with this one

https://www.theexplorercard.com/UMPC...4M&REFERID=TEC

4. A new application will load, still populated with your information, but the application address is slightly different. This is the address I had when I applied for the 50k offer."

When I replace the 30k mi URL applications with the URL above, I get a reply stating "Bad Request."
Is 6 Chase cards (3 biz, 3 personal) all received in 2013 too many?

Right now I have Marriott biz + Explorer personal.

I want to add in the months ahead:

Ink Bold biz, Explorer biz
Marriott pers, Sapphire pers.
Quote: Is 6 Chase cards (3 biz, 3 personal) all received in 2013 too many?

Right now I have Marriott biz + Explorer personal.

I want to add in the months ahead:

Ink Bold biz, Explorer biz
Marriott pers, Sapphire pers.
You may risk being shut down by Chase on all your cards if you keep going at this pace if you do not have a long history with Chase. I am not kidding. This happened to a few persons.
Logged on the United.com and got the personal 50+5 offer right away. Clicked on it. Clicked on the "Business Owner?" and got a 50K offer. The first offer was not there just a few days ago. Still won't risk an application for now because I just closed my personal United a couple months ago, and applied for Bold 3 weeks ago. Still wanted to mention that sometimes they just give it to you for no reason at all.
Hmm, the two accounts that I help manage didn't show the 50K offer last week now all of a sudden do. Nothing changed. I just tried switching the tabs and it works. Guys, give it another go.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  21