Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Subscribe
Just a note - I have contacted the hotel twice when people have posted a cancellation. Unless you offer to transfer your reservation to someone, the hotel will not show that as an open room and there is no way for those of us who want it to book it.
So if you find that you are going to cancel a room, maybe a quick scan through the recent posts towards the end of the thread will help you find someone who might want it... and then a transfer of reservation could take place.

Cheers.
Quote: Just a note - I have contacted the hotel twice when people have posted a cancellation. Unless you offer to transfer your reservation to someone, the hotel will not show that as an open room and there is no way for those of us who want it to book it.
So if you find that you are going to cancel a room, maybe a quick scan through the recent posts towards the end of the thread will help you find someone who might want it... and then a transfer of reservation could take place.

Cheers.
Susan, thanks for that tidbit and suggestion

Rick
If Anyone Needs to Cancel their Hotel Reservation
I know it may be easier, but I would greatly appreciate if we could transfer your reservation into my name. I am lucky enough to just bought tickets, as we have decided to do my Birthday in Chicago with this event. I know some people will need to cancel, so I asking PLEASE email me so that maybe we can have your room. It would be a great gesture and an awful nice birthday gift. personette at gmail . com

Jp and Amy
Quote: Susan, thanks for that tidbit and suggestion

Rick
Thanks Rick. I have been trying to secure a room since I discovered that what I thought was my reservation was actually last year's reservation. Whoopsie! (still a bit muddled post treatment lol).

At any rate, I would desperately love to stay at the host hotel - just a bit easier on this body of mine. As I said, I've been offered a share... but really hate to impose on that lovely person.

So, if anyone wants to give up a room... ditto... contact me please!
looking for one ticket to chicago seminar
I would like to purchase one ticket to the Chicago Seminar, give me a text or call at 941- 286-8387 of email at [email protected], thanks
I have an extra ticket to Chicago Seminar!
Quote: The Event is now SOLD OUT

Registrations are NON-Refundable ... but you can transfer with a $20 fee (which'll get donated to our charities). It is a manual process to transfer.
I am willing to pay the $20 transfer fee if someone is looking for a ticket to the Chicago Seminar and would pay me $85 for the ticket. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
LOOKING FOR Chicago Seminar ticket! 818-995-8729
Is there a list of classes to attend?
Im sorry to say this all seems a bit less than well organized?
Who's in charge here? Lol
start kinda early on friday i feel...many people are still at work, let alone need to fly to chicago. But saturday am has few events? Hmmm
Quote: Is there a list of classes to attend?
Read Post #4 for list of all classes.

Quote: Im sorry to say this all seems a bit less than well organized?
Who's in charge here? Lol
You couldn't be more incorrect. Have attended the three previous years and all were well organized.

Quote: start kinda early on friday i feel...many people are still at work, let alone need to fly to chicago. But saturday am has few events? Hmmm
Take a day off and get there early. There's lots to learn and not much time to do it.
Quote: Read Post #4 for list of all classes.
You couldn't be more incorrect. Have attended the three previous years and all were well organized.
Take a day off and get there early. There's lots to learn and not much time to do it.
-what is Post #4 plz?
-i hope to find out how well org it is
-"take a day off..." lets be serious plz (:
Quote: -what is Post #4 plz?
-i hope to find out how well org it is
-"take a day off..." lets be serious plz (:
Post #4 refers to the 4th post in this thread/topic.

Hope you make it.

Am serious. If you want full value you need to invest fully.
Quote: Post #4 refers to the 4th post in this thread/topic.

Hope you make it.

thanks.
so now youre questioning my commitment!! haha
how do i sign up for a particular class plz?
Quote: Post #4 refers to the 4th post in this thread/topic.

Hope you make it.

OMG... I'll buy you a drink for all your hard work and patients....
Karen I will buy the ticket, mike at [email protected] or text/call at 941 286 8387 Ottawa Il
need ticket - Please
My sister is working for FEMA (in Chicago) and would like to attend this seminar. I have signed up some time ago, but would LOVE to have her join us. She hasn't signed on to this activity yet (in spite of my urging) and think this would be an absolutely great opportunity for her.

Unfortunately do not know how to "PM" someone when they have a ticket available. Please help in this regard. I would so love to have my sister there, and we get to visit each other so seldom that it would add frosting on to this cake.

Thnx.
11  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  31