Cars Anywhere

Subscribe
Cars Anywhere
Starting at 5,000 points
Cars Anywhere gives you the flexibility to use your Priority Club points or a combination of points and cash for car rentals virtually anywhere! No matter where you are landing, you can rent a car at most domestic or international airports. Our worldwide car rental search makes it easy to plan your trip!

http://www.priorityclub.com/rewards/...s/travel/CAR05

Terms & Conditions, and an FAQ can be found on linked page.
Thanks for the link.

I tried three dummy searches for an off peak week in Thailand.

Rates quoted (Sixt) were 600% higher than I paid last year with Avis for a Toyata Camry (5000 PC points = approx 1000 Thai Baht).
Some discount rate in Spain. Very nice. The only trouble is I could not tell whether the cheap car is manual or automatic...
Quote: The only trouble is I could not tell whether the cheap car is manual or automatic...
All the reservations I can see (including Spain) clearly indicate the type of car.

For example:
Rate Includes: UNLIMITED MILES, Economy, 2/4 Door, Manual Transmission, Air Conditioning, Petrol

PS: cars in Europe are manual. You should specifically book an automatic car to get one
Useful additions, but not very good value for the places I looked. One example, 19,000 points a day for an economy car in Edinbrugh, where prices are usually between 26 - 35 a day.

I also could see full detials of the cars.