Club Carlson Instant Gold Upgrade

Subscribe
Jet Airways (India) is offering it's Platinum and Gold members a direct status match to Club Carlson Gold Elite.

Valid only for new accounts.

I'm pretty sure the promo code will work for non-JP members too.

Here is the link and promo code if anybody wants to give it a shot.

http://www.clubcarlson.com/privatePa...de=GOLDUPGRADE
I tried it. It didn't work. I just got Red(scratch) tier from that. Would you check?
Quote: I tried it. It didn't work. I just got Red(scratch) tier from that. Would you check?
Same here.
no go here either
It's only for Jet Airways elite members. I hope it doesn't work. CC is already stingy with upgrades, we don't need more people getting status for free.
Quote: It's only for Jet Airways elite members. I hope it doesn't work. CC is already stingy with upgrades, we don't need more people getting status for free.
Yup.. I guess they've internally matched the JP database with the CC database. Seemed like it should have worked with a promo code.

FYI, Jet Blue Plus and Silver members can directly status match to Carlson Silver as well.
Quote: Yup.. I guess they've internally matched the JP database with the CC database. Seemed like it should have worked with a promo code.

FYI, Jet Blue Plus and Silver members can directly status match to Carlson Silver as well.
Your post starting this thread is more accurate than this most recent post of yours .... unless and until they do a batch query to catch what has taken place already.

Thanks for starting this thread. I appreciate it.
The instant Gold upgrade is back (likely for very limited time). I wrote a piece about it that you can access here.
Quote: The instant Gold upgrade is back (likely for very limited time). I wrote a piece about it that you can access here.
Received your detailed email headsup this morning. Followed your instructions. Worked exactly as represented. Looking forward to using my Gold benefits with 2 upcoming stays @ Rezidor properties in London and Berlin.

YGPM.
Quote: The instant Gold upgrade is back (likely for very limited time). I wrote a piece about it that you can access here.
Thank you. We signed my wife up for a (new) account.
Worked for me for the spouse. Thanks!!
that's really awesome. i figure hotels will be more likely to give the wife and i better upgrades if we're both elites.
Quote: that's really awesome. i figure hotels will be more likely to give the wife and i better upgrades if we're both elites.
I don't believe your theory will have any basis in reality but unfortunately it will be very hard to gather info on it.
Doesn't work. Keep getting an error message "unexpected error". And it's now Monday morning here (not Sunday). I wonder if the offer has been pulled?