Decoding Korean Air Fare Class

Subscribe
I am considering flying Korean from JFK to MNL via ICN, and I want to get SkyMiles credit. I understand that depending on the Korean Air fare class, the SkyMiles accrual is 0%, 70%, or 100%. However, through every page in the Korean Air booking process, I can't determine the letter fare code. Instead, I see only Economy: Saver, Value, Promotional, Special, Classic, and Flex. Can someone help me decode this? Thanks very much.
Welcome to FT!

Click through to the review flight details page. It will then give you a link for fare basis information. The first character of the fare basis will give you the booking class to compare with DL's chart.
Thanks very much mtkeller.
Economy Saver Plan a pleasant trip with our Economy Saver fare *Fees for change/refund/stopover apply. One year validity. Partial accrual of SKYPASS miles. Fare rules

Economy Value Enjoy our Economy Class service with a more attractive fare *Fees for change/refund/stopover apply. One year validity Fare rules

Economy Promotional Enjoy our Economy Class service with a more attractive fare *Fees for change/refund apply. One year validity Fare rules

Economy Special Enjoy our Economy Class service with a more attractive fare *Fees for change/refund apply. One year validity Fare rules

Economy Classic Economy fare upgradable with SKYPASS miles *Fees for change/refund apply. One year validity. Upgradable with SKYPASS miles Fare rules

Economy Flex Flexible Economy fare with change fees upgradable with SKYPASS miles
*Fees for change apply. Refund service charge may apply.One year validity. Upgradable with SKYPASS miles Fare rules
If you are booking on KoreanAir.com, it will list the fare class next to the flight information. You can also click on "fare Information" and it will list the class or a list of letters. The class is the first letter.

You can also get it from the customer service center.

I get SkyMiles on my KE flights. They always accumulate (K,E,H,Y,B,M). The only flights that don't are Q class, I believe, and those are the fares that are obviously cheaper. They are more common here in Korea.
Quote: I get SkyMiles on my KE flights. They always accumulate (K,E,H,Y,B,M). The only flights that don't are Q class, I believe, and those are the fares that are obviously cheaper. They are more common here in Korea.
Just a minor clarification - KE Q fares earn 70% miles.
Quote: Just a minor clarification - KE Q fares earn 70% miles.
But KE Q fares don't earn any DL Skymiles, right?
Correct. You get KE Skypass miles at 70%, but no DL Skymiles at all.