[Executive Club sale, 14-19 November] 25% off the Avios on direct longhaul flights

Subscribe
6 day flight sale starts 14/11/12 on Avios.com.

Anyone else received this through the post?
Quote: 6 day flight sale starts 14/11/12 on Avios.com.

Anyone else received this through the post?
Not that I know of but then I'm away on an Avios-powered trip. Does it mention economy only etc? Any other details?
Leaflet says

Any seats in any cabin anywhere far away.
Travel until 31/05/13.
Sharing sale with Iberia and BA to celebrate first year working together.
25% discount on flight bookings paid for in full Avios and also bookings paid for in Avios & Money.
Flights depart London.
Flights to and from zones 1,2 and 3 are not included in offer.
Will this work via BAEC too or is it Avios only?
Quote: Will this work via BAEC too or is it Avios only?
If it does I have a 241

cs
Quote: If it does I have a 241

cs
Indeed and I will have 3 GGL Jokers, 2 to 3 GUF2's and 2 2-4-1's

So fingers crossed
Quote: Will this work via BAEC too or is it Avios only?
Avios.com only, at least for the time being.

They're linking the promotion with the first birthday of Avios. You never know, it may spread.
How typical that this happens just after I book some long haul F trips using Avios
Quote: How typical that this happens just after I book some long haul F trips using Avios
£25 canx fee, assuming seats still there, would easily be worth a 25% miles rebate
Quote: £25 canx fee, assuming seats still there, would easily be worth a 25% miles rebate
True - and as I'm Gold I don't even have to pay that. However, knowing my luck, I'll cancel with BA, go to rebook with Avios and they'll be gone
Quote: If it does I have a 241
I think it's a 2-4-1.5, with the difference that 2-4-1s are once a year for most of us while this offer is potentially unlimited within the timeframe.
Quote: True - and as I'm Gold I don't even have to pay that. However, knowing my luck, I'll cancel with BA, go to rebook with Avios and they'll be gone
You either cancel after you re book (providing you have the Avios) or you make sure the availability is there moments before you cancel, although slightly risky of course just in case some grabs the seats in those couple of minutes.
Do GCH get the extra Y availibility they get on ba.com when booking on avios.com?
Quote: Do GCH get the extra Y availibility they get on ba.com when booking on avios.com?
No, wholy separate programmes.

Avios.com scheme has no concept of status, even if it was shared (which it isn't, hence IB+ account and your BAEC account have different status).

You do get access to G bucket which you don't get on BAEC though.
Can anyone actually access avios.com? I have been unable to get the site up for around 10 days.