Snap [airline food forum]

Subscribe
Can I suggest a section on airline food. Both regarding the quality and when/if you get it. For example I am flying Lufthansa from Birmingham to Moscow via Frankfurt. Will I get food/tea/booze on any of these legs. Can I book vegetarian and how. Etc.
Best wishes
Peter
The best place to ask such a question would be to post it in the Miles&More forum (where your previous 3 posts are). I'm not sure we need a standalone airline food forum since every airline seems to do it completely differently.
Some of us didn't have our morning coffee yet, and lack reading comprehension skills without it. As such, my post was a mistake.
Kipper,

Confused by this response... isnt "Miles and More" the airline forum that covers Lufthansa. I would have thought that would have been the perfect place for the OP to ask the question.

Quote: I'd respectfully disagree as to the location. I'd suggest that the proper location be in the airline's forum, since, as you mention, every airline seems to do it completely differently.
Quote: Kipper,

Confused by this response... isnt "Miles and More" the airline forum that covers Lufthansa. I would have thought that would have been the perfect place for the OP to ask the question.
Gah, yes... Apparently, I should refrain from posting on FT until I've finished at least one cup of coffee in the mornings.
Well, the M&M forum (like every selfrespecting section of FT ) does have a thread about food, the answers to what you get on regional routes is probably given here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...ering-j-y.html

I doubt that this was the OPs proposal though. I read it as a request/suggestion to create a forum dealing with meals only, a kind of airlinemeals.net within FT in a separate forum.
Moderator note:

The thread title was annotated from just "Snap", to be more descriptive for the benefit of readers.
I think this is an excellent idea. Another forum where the virtues of AI's catering can be extolled ^

In seriousness, I think this need is well covered by the current airline forums.
Thanks everyone. I was trying to be humorous with the use of 'snap' but forgot it wouldn't be a universally understood term. As a newbie I hadn't realised that airline food is already covered elsewhere in the forum.
However, I still don't understand what VEGETARIAN food I will get on my Lufthansa flight Birmingham to Frankfurt then Frankfurt to Moscow. Does anyone know?? Thanks for any help. Peter
Quote: However, I still don't understand what VEGETARIAN food I will get on my Lufthansa flight Birmingham to Frankfurt then Frankfurt to Moscow. Does anyone know?? Thanks for any help. Peter
That would be a good question to ask in the Lufthansa forum. Someone there would probably know.

Cheers.