Discount Economy Comfort seating on DL international flights

Subscribe
Don't know if this is new but I just noticed that MVP members now receive 25% to 50% off of DL intl' economy comfort seating depending on MVP status level.
yes, its new.
missydarlin: sweet!

Is Alaska working on getting its elites complimentary upgrade benefits on AA just like DL?
Quote: missydarlin: sweet!

Is Alaska working on getting its elites complimentary upgrade benefits on AA just like DL?
It's my understanding that AA doesn't give offer its own elites unlimited complimentary upgrades until they reach EXP, so I don't see them wanting to offer upgrades to our elites.
Is there any news about DL reintroducing the discount for domestic Economy Comfort for AS elites? It existed for about a month and then disappeared. If that can't be done, the "free at T-24" policy they have for FOs would also be much appreciated.
Quote: Is there any news about DL reintroducing the discount for domestic Economy Comfort for AS elites?
Not that I have heard
Quote: Is there any news about DL reintroducing the discount for domestic Economy Comfort for AS elites? It existed for about a month and then disappeared. If that can't be done, the "free at T-24" policy they have for FOs would also be much appreciated.
Delta does not offer free domestic Economy Comfort at T-24 to it's Silver Medallions. You are confusing it with United's policy of offering Economy Plus for free to it's Silver's at T-24.
Quote: Delta does not offer free domestic Economy Comfort at T-24 to it's Silver Medallions. You are confusing it with United's policy of offering Economy Plus for free to it's Silver's at T-24.
50% OFF for Silver Medallion or free for Silver Medallion within the check-in window

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...my_comfort.jsp

AS is not eligible for free domestic or short haul international, only TATL and TPAC.
Quote: 50% OFF for Silver Medallion or free for Silver Medallion within the check-in window

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...my_comfort.jsp

AS is not eligible for free domestic or short haul international, only TATL and TPAC.
Oops, guess I missed the free part at check-in. Although they don't offer it free to other base-level Skyteam Elite's.
Quote: Is there any news about DL reintroducing the discount for domestic Economy Comfort for AS elites? It existed for about a month and then disappeared. If that can't be done, the "free at T-24" policy they have for FOs would also be much appreciated.
+1. Knowing I could select Y+ at check-in would be a deciding factor.