any tools to track price drops for southwest flights?

Subscribe
I booked flights for my family in the winter, and i'm wondering if there is a tool available that can track southwest price drops/alerts for specific routes and flights? seems like a lot of third party tools don't include southwest pricing in it
None that I am aware of.
Tripit Pro sends me notifications for flights that go down in price that I have bought and are part of itineraries stored in my trips. It is not 100% and it has no provision to track flights for which I am speculating buying.

WN prices are available only on their web site and they are very aggressive in preventing and stopping bots and scans of prices. Other airlines have pricing available on "public" web sites.
I agree and have found Tripit Pro to be very sporadic in notifying about price drops. It's nice to have but can't be depended upon.
Quote: I agree and have found Tripit Pro to be very sporadic in notifying about price drops. It's nice to have but can't be depended upon.
I use it because it saves at least the membership cost per year and the text flight updates are far superior to ones that WN does not send.
Tracking price drops are useful because WN allows you to exchange tickets w/o fee when the price drops.--you get back the fair difference as a credit.
Airfarewatchdog.com does track WN prices, but not for specific dates and times. You have to set up an alert and then go and manually check your dates and flights.

But it is free.
IIRC WN tends to make fare adjustments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I track all purchases in a spreadsheet and verify all pending trips at least once each week (I typically have 4 -6 upcoming one way trips booked at a time).
Any update on this? I also have some WN flights booked and I'd like to get an alert if the fligths drops in price. Heck, I'd even be willing to share the savings.
I have not read of or even heard of a rumor of a tool like this. But count me in on sharing the savings!
I'm looking for this again so I'll bump this thread!
I wish. Best option for west coast routes is to subscribe to emails from JetBlue and Virgin America. When they have special sale prices Southwest often silently matches them.
hm hm this is certainly interesting.

For various reasons, southwest doesn't really let anyone get their pricing data. They're pretty protective about it, and I'm not really sure how airfarewatchdog gets away with what it does.

My guess is that eventually southwest will send airfarewatchdog with a C&D.

but that said, someone I know ... might know something?
There is some leakage of Southwest fare information onto some of the business travel systems used by large companies. Perhaps that's where farewatchdog gets their information.

I'm not really sure Southwest can do much about someone publishing their fares if you don't violate the ToS for their website.
I use a Android widget called "low cost air fare watch" that will display the prices on the screen of my phone