Priority Club 1000 point survey

Subscribe
Quote: IE 9
Finally got it to work on a different PC with IE 9. Guess that was the trick -- thanks for the info.
Easy enough. Used IE8 without a problem.
There is also an ambassador 1000 point survey as well
But i think you only get it if you are an ambassador member
Quote: There is also an ambassador 1000 point survey as well
Link????
Having problems
I have tried both of the links that are listed on this thread and can't get either one to work. The one that some of you say you used takes me to the survey and I can answer every question and click the male/female but the two fields where you are supposed to type your name and your ID # don't accept anything....you can put your cursor into the box but nothing can be typed in. Am I the only one still having problems? Suggestions? is it a java problem or......?
Quote: I have tried both of the links that are listed on this thread and can't get either one to work. The one that some of you say you used takes me to the survey and I can answer every question and click the male/female but the two fields where you are supposed to type your name and your ID # don't accept anything....you can put your cursor into the box but nothing can be typed in. Am I the only one still having problems? Suggestions? is it a java problem or......?
(Deleted)
i have an old promo but already receive points from this promo so i can't get another one.

here is for someone that haven't done one.

priortyclub.com/visa1000

promo code AUSRSN4AA14
Quote: i have an old promo but already receive points from this promo so i can't get another one.

here is for someone that haven't done one.

priortyclub.com/visa1000

promo code AUSRSN4AA14
Code has been taken by someone! I'll need to be quicker next time! Thanks for posting anyway!
I can't use this one either.
ihgrewardsclub.com/selecthotel
Sgfrydbaa84

What I mean is that it's up for grabs. I've already participated in the promotion.
Quote: I can't use this one either.
ihgrewardsclub.com/selecthotel
Sgfrydbaa84

What I mean is that it's up for grabs. I've already participated in the promotion.
Thanks for posting this. Appears the code has been used. I was... too late.
Quote: I have tried both of the links that are listed on this thread and can't get either one to work. The one that some of you say you used takes me to the survey and I can answer every question and click the male/female but the two fields where you are supposed to type your name and your ID # don't accept anything....you can put your cursor into the box but nothing can be typed in. Am I the only one still having problems? Suggestions? is it a java problem or......?
I am having the same problem. I have tried FireFox and IE. I am also thinking the promo might have ended.
This is a year old promo, if you hadn't noticed the date on the initial post of this thread.
If hotels are still issuing codes, I guess the promotion could still be valid. It certainly shows you the promotional video as it always has done.

I'm wiling to try for 1k points