UA: YYZ/YUL-PVG CA$854 RT AI, 4.7 cpm possible

Subscribe
No minimum stay on this fare. Books into K, should earn 100% with both Aeroplan and MileagePlus. Visa for Canadian passport holders is a bit cheaper than for US passport holders: http://ca.china-embassy.org/eng/lsyw...sa/t941629.htm Canadian passport holders are also included in the 48 hour exemption for PVG transit to a third country, so if you book an onward ticket with miles or with cash, you won't need a Chinese visa. See FT China forum for everything you've ever wanted to know about that: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/china...hout-visa.html

Dates start in October, through the beginning of December. Hopefully some of these fares come down a little lower, as 4.7 cpm is still not ideally low. Best routings seems to be YYZ/YUL-EWR/IAD/IAH-SFO/LAX-PVG, all options are within 500-1000 miles of each other. Watch out, YYZ-IAH can be on an ERJ for 3 hours, so I'd try to pick another routing if possible .
Good find, OP! ^

Out of curiosity I checked ex YEG for Nov. dates and it was coming in around CAD$750 with a short stay. If I didn't already have plans made I might consider it as it's very tempting...
Quote: Good find, OP! ^

Out of curiosity I checked ex YEG for Nov. dates and it was coming in around CAD$750 with a short stay. If I didn't already have plans made I might consider it as it's very tempting...
I know the threshold for a MR is a little higher for you folks up north there . I'm a 5 hour drive from YUL (even including customs at the border), so I check it every so often on the off chance that something spectacular shows up from it.
$757 ($748 Canadian) out of YVR! I just don't know if I want to be at the back for 14 hours!
No availability for Remembrance Day long weekend from YEG... Would have took the trip to PVG too
Yikes! I just put a flight to PVG on hold, after spending literally hours trying to get it sorted out (I want the 777 since I'll be in the back). Guess I better go check this out.
Quote: Good find, OP! ^

+1 Nice find, ~$0.05 CPM is pretty decent, and from YUL it seems often to be on UA to Asia.
Quote: +1 Nice find, ~$0.05 CPM is pretty decent, and from YUL it seems often to be on UA to Asia.
AC fares at this price are Tango.