Seoul - Houston

Subscribe
I am trying to book a R/T flight for my daughter, who lives in Seoul, to Houston at Christmas. She prefers Asiana, but when I go to their web site am immediately re-directed to their U.S. site from which I can only book travel originating in the U.S. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Have you tried using a 3rd party travel sites like expedia or orbitz?
Asiana has notoriously one of the crappiest non-Chinese airline websites. That being said, there should be no problem re-directing yourself to the Asiana - Korea English home page through the pull down menu at the top right hand side of the page.

Your main problem though is there is no HOUSTON option as a destination. Call one of their American offices to price out something like ICN-SFO(OZ), SFO-IAH(UA).
I would google "korean travel agency" and you will find several websites or telephone numbers. It doesn't matter whether they are located in Houston or not, since they will book online for you anyways, so I would call and ask for flights from seoul to houston. and let them that know your preference for Asiana.
Quote: I would google "korean travel agency" and you will find several websites or telephone numbers. It doesn't matter whether they are located in Houston or not, since they will book online for you anyways, so I would call and ask for flights from seoul to houston. and let them that know your preference for Asiana.
-1 Do not call a TA. Call the carrier directly, explain what you need and pay the telephone booking fee. Why make this complicated?
I wonder if Houston can have enough passenger traffic to warrant a direct flight from ICN?
On KE DFW-ICN flights, I see a lot of SE Asian passengers connecting thru ICN and the plane always seems full.
Quote: I would google "korean travel agency" and you will find several websites or telephone numbers. It doesn't matter whether they are located in Houston or not, since they will book online for you anyways, so I would call and ask for flights from seoul to houston. and let them that know your preference for Asiana.
ABSOLUTELY

Quote: -1 Do not call a TA. Call the carrier directly, explain what you need and pay the telephone booking fee. Why make this complicated?
YMMV

Just like any other TPAC flights, inquire with travel agencies from the destination culture group in your local area.
Korean travel agency in Houston or Texas is the best way to find cheapest flight and most knowledgeable staff. Asian airline phone staff might not know where Houston is.