KLM Business Class 777-300 - Good? - Opinions?

Subscribe
Hi All,

For the first time soon I will be flying business class with KLM on the 777-300 AMS to BKK. Can anyone tell me if it is any good. I know the 2-3-2 layout is poor, I am travelling alone and have opted for an aisle seat in the row of 3.

Can anyone tell me if the service, seating is any good. I believe the 777-500 has the newer style seats.

Any opinions please.
KLM Business Class 777-300 - Good? - Opinions?
To what do you compare if it is good?
But indeed, the 777-300 has the newest KLM WBC seats.
Service depends on the crew who can be great or indifferent.
There are a few trip report on Airliners.net (one by Henkybaby) or on Youtube as well.

Gajan

PS. I will be flying the 77W in August. Will post some pictures if possible.
I flew it one year ago.
As pointed out by KLflyerRalph, it is the newest WBC seat. BTW, I don't know about the A333.
It is an angled lie flat and I found it comfortable. But I don't have a huge travelling in J experience...
If the cabin is not full, your made the right seat choice as the middle seat may be empty.
About the crew, it is hit or miss. But I had a lot more experience with professional and friendly cabin crew than the opposite.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Report back what you thought of the product.
The new A333 will have the same WBC as the 77W, I think. Also, some A332's are equipped with that new seat IIRC.
Quote: The new A333 will have the same WBC as the 77W, I think. Also, some A332's are equipped with that new seat IIRC.
That is correct. All new deliveries will be equipped with the seat in the B77W.

The A332 from PH-AOM onwards are equipped with the new seat as well.
Quote: I flew it one year ago.
As pointed out by KLflyerRalph, it is the newest WBC seat. BTW, I don't know about the A333.
It is an angled lie flat and I found it comfortable. But I don't have a huge travelling in J experience...
If the cabin is not full, your made the right seat choice as the middle seat may be empty.
About the crew, it is hit or miss. But I had a lot more experience with professional and friendly cabin crew than the opposite.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Report back what you thought of the product.

Will do

Yeah I am hoping for an empty seat in the middle next to me
I have a few flights booked on this route in Aug, Sept, Oct & Dec but they are all on 777-200. Does it vary from day to day?
Now, if you booked the middle seat in the row of 3, you might get an empty seat on either side of you!
I flew BKK AMS 77W in seat 1A recently.
Seat is ok. Found the pillow little bit small. Headphone also small and not the quality I was expecting. Not easy to plug the thing in. Socket is well hidden away.
All center seats were occupied also! No storage above row 1DEF.

Service was ok but could be better. I was not the first to board but took more than 30 minutes to get my welcome drink.
Find the food service slow. With just 5 rows in J expected no trolleys but still being used.

Flight arrived in AMS well on time.

I gave KLM another change on this route. Next time will go back to TG, LX or LH for sure.
I've been in WBC on a 777 and saw all the middle seats fill up with people from an oversold Y cabin.

Made for happy Y passengers who thought that they were going to fly in coach, and unhappy J pax who watched the cabin get crowded.
The schedule for Dec'13 and Jan'14 shows B777 AMS-BKK-AMS. Is this the -300 with their newest business seat?
No, not the newest.
Quote: No, not the newest.
Where can I find if it's the new or old 777-300? I will be flying AMS BKK AMS in may
Quote: Where can I find if it's the new or old 777-300? I will be flying AMS BKK AMS in may
All B77W are fitted with the same seat (equivalent to the AF NEV 3 seat - not the full flat bed on the B744). B77W's are only to be refitted after the B772's have been completed.