PetRx Delta 40 points per dollar!

Subscribe
Bought several days ago. Points posted today
That was fast1
I also bought on 7/25. My $500 worth of stuff I'm hoping to resell hasn't even arrived yet, but the 20k miles just posted.
Quote: I also bought on 7/25. My $500 worth of stuff I'm hoping to resell hasn't even arrived yet, but the 20k miles just posted.
Yeah I have only received part of my order. I was expecting weeks to post. Refreshing when things work like they are supposed to huh.
My sky miles posted tonight. I never have seen miles post this quickly. I bought the deal of the day among other things and those miles also posted. It was a great promo, I am already re-selling some of the items on ebay.
For those of you who were looking for a local animal shelter to donate all or parts or your order to be sure to check out http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
I wish they would run something similar for AA. I have never had any luck redeeming anything on delta.
Quote: That was fast.

Do these things come up and go that quickly? I'm glad I got in.
It was up for almost a month, and 35 miles/$ for the month before that. Luckily I was able to take advantage of this somewhat, but was getting ready to make 2 $500 purchases on Sunday and missed out.
If new member, can get more points...
My husband just signed up for a Delta account in order to take advantage of this Pet supply offer, and now as a new member it looks like he can rack up more points according to a post on The Points Guy blog

http://thepointsguy.com/2012/07/up-t...nus-promotion/

this lets new Delta members from past 30 days register to earn points from future flying and partner hits up to 40,000.

Just thought I'd let anyone on this thread, who were in a similar situation having just signed up for Delta for this pet offer, know that more points are possible.
got my 20k! yes!
Got 2x 20000 SkyPesos
got mine. deal of the day stuff worked.
Quote: got mine. deal of the day stuff worked.
damn.
Quote: damn.
So, my stuff I ordered still had not shipped as of today, so I went to chat and cancelled my order due to the poor service and the buzz of the deal and worn off and figure I was certainly going to have to "pay" a bit for those points.

So, it will be interesting to see if they claw the 20K points back as it would certainly be legit to do so.
Quote: So, my stuff I ordered still had not shipped as of today, so I went to chat and cancelled my order due to the poor service and the buzz of the deal and worn off and figure I was certainly going to have to "pay" a bit for those points.

So, it will be interesting to see if they claw the 20K points back as it would certainly be legit to do so.
I'm just mad because I read that "deal of the day" wouldn't work...and buying anything else was just too much of a hassle to flip.
Oh well.

There's always next time eh?
I wish mine hadn't shipped!~
Quote: So, my stuff I ordered still had not shipped as of today, so I went to chat and cancelled my order due to the poor service and the buzz of the deal and worn off and figure I was certainly going to have to "pay" a bit for those points.

After I came down from the buzz of the deal, I realized I made a very poor choice as to what to purchase because it is going to be expensive for me to ship the items when i resell them. I'm going to pay a fair amount for these points in the end. But mine already shipped, so I can't cancel