Row 91 on A380 vs PV seats

Subscribe
I am flying to Johannesburg later this year and i have the chance to get seats in row 91 on the A380 and i was wondering if anyone has had these seat and could tell me how they compare to PV seats on the A380.I know that PV is a different cabine with wider seats etc, i actually flown PV before and i liked for a day flight but i wasnt to keen on it for sleeping hence why i ask how it compares to row 91 since there is quite the price difference also.
Not having flown PV I can tell you that the legroom of row 91 on the A388 is excellent.

If Y is a lot cheaper I would stick to Y in stead of PV.

Gajan
Hi,

Quote: I am flying to Johannesburg later this year and i have the chance to get seats in row 91 on the A380 and i was wondering if anyone has had these seat and could tell me how they compare to PV seats on the A380.
Got row 91 1 month ago. Plenty of legroom, aswell as a charming hostess sitting in front of you at take off and landing. But armrests are wider, thus reducing the width. And these are blind seats so it's no use taking 91A/L to see something. Not sure if I would choose these seats again (I surely wouldn't if I had to pay for it !) as I felt less at ease than ona "Plus seat" of some other AF aircrafts. Of course, for a cramped 3-4-3 777, that makes the diference.

PV seats are really different, much wider (personally I can spend 3/4 of the flight sleeping in PV, never more than 2h in Y), go for it if your can afford.
Row 91 is great. I used my carry-on as a foot rest, and still, there was plenty of space left. You can also store a small item under row 90, right behind the crew seat.