Missing Miles claim after Re-routing in KF

Subscribe
In KF, I had a booking for few family members in E Class. The Flight was re-scheduled resulting in a would-be Misconnect ( due to MCT at the connecting airport). The KF Call center gave an option of re-routing and got the ticket re-issued but in X class.

King Club website says No mileage earning in X class. But since this is a INVOL re-routing, would I get at least the original mileage credit?

Any pointers / experience in the forum?

Since miles are pooled in family account, when added for 3, its enough to redeem for a Short sector & KF was only available direct flight in that sector.
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SGH-T959V Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote: In KF, I had a booking for few family members in E Class. The Flight was re-scheduled resulting in a would-be Misconnect ( due to MCT at the connecting airport). The KF Call center gave an option of re-routing and got the ticket re-issued but in X class.

King Club website says No mileage earning in X class. But since this is a INVOL re-routing, would I get at least the original mileage credit?

Any pointers / experience in the forum?

Since miles are pooled in family account, when added for 3, its enough to redeem for a Short sector & KF was only available direct flight in that sector.
Most arlines, as a matter of customer service, do give you at least as many mles as you would have received on the original booking.
However, if you were given an option of a refund or a new booking in anither class, a case can be made for ni miles. IMO, airlines should give the miles even if they have a case for denying those miles.
Quote: Any pointers / experience in the forum?
have you asked them if they will credit the miles????ideally they should but given their financial condition at the moment i wouldn't be surprised if they refuse....
Miles for 1/3 pax were credited automatically - put in a request for the missing ones.