Az: Ath-nyc $423

Subscribe
ATH-NYC $423 RT ai, September with AZ
great fare.
But expect a "hot summer and fall" in ATH this year. Now with the conservative lead government there are most likely gonna be lots of strikes.
Quote: ATH-NYC $423 RT ai, September with AZ
According to ita that is 423 EUROS not dollars....would be about $531...still a good price.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in reverse....
Quote: According to ita that is 423 EUROS not dollars....would be about $531...still a good price.

Quote: ATH-NYC $531.... According to ita that is 423 EUROS not dollars....would be about $531...still a good price.

Still, if you wanted to do several trips one might combine it with the equally good NYC-IST fares we've been seeing.....
Quote: According to ita that is 423 EUROS not dollars....would be about $531...still a good price.
Look again. If you have L fare both way there's no YQ on them.

I can't comprehend how AZ is still floating after what they did in the past few years...
Could be even cheaper with discount code:
SPECIAL15DE, SPECIAL15UK, SPECIAL15PL, etc (depends which AZ site you use to book, first code for .de, second for .uk, etc).
SUN min stay....
Quote: great fare.
But expect a "hot summer and fall" in ATH this year. Now with the conservative lead government there are most likely gonna be lots of strikes.
As a Greek who has lived half my life in Athens, I would warn people who are trying to make a trip like this as a pure MR to take caution because strikes (public transportation, airport employees, etc.) can wreak havoc on your trip. However, as a vacation for a few days, with time spent outside of Athens, I'd say go for it.
Quote: As a Greek who has lived half my life in Athens, I would warn people who are trying to make a trip like this as a pure MR to take caution because strikes (public transportation, airport employees, etc.) can wreak havoc on your trip. However, as a vacation for a few days, with time spent outside of Athens, I'd say go for it.
Trip interruption insurance helps....
A3 hasn't been too affected by it.