Which crews operate LHR regional services

Subscribe
When bmi regional operate a route on behalf of bmi mainline or BA are the cabin crew bmi regional employees or mainline?

I.e. LHR-HAJ is a regional jet, but who crews it?

Do any of the bmi crew who post here actually work for regional? Has nothing been said about the winter timetable yet?
Pilots are regional, based at LHR. Cabin crew are mainline, seconded to regional and only work on the Embraer. All are supervisor grade (as they often work on their own). At the end of Embraer flying at LHR, the pilots will all move to other regional bases, and the cabin crew will take one of three options open to all LHR cabin crew, redundancy, a junior crew member on BA mixed fleet, or a purser on BA Eurofleet.
Which crews operate LHR regional services
Last thing I heard all ERJ a/c will be returned to Bmi regional at the end of October.
Quote: ....and the cabin crew will take one of three options open to all LHR cabin crew, redundancy, a junior crew member on BA mixed fleet, or a purser on BA Eurofleet.
Is that all the options or are you just taking about Regional crew? Friend of a friend, so I was told, who was mainline supervisor chose mixed fleet as a purser.
Quote: Is that all the options or are you just taking about Regional crew? Friend of a friend, so I was told, who was mainline supervisor chose mixed fleet as a purser.
Mixed Fleet don't have Pursers, so if the term Purser is correct they will have gone to Mainline Eurofleet as a Purser taking the aircraft out in charge.
Quote: so if the term Purser is correct....
Likely wrong descriptor, as it was second hand. I certainly didn't get the impression he was having to go down the ladder again.