Search

Prediction on more FFN

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2004, 12:27 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Prediction on more FFN

Thanks to this board and the generosity of FFN I have switched all my stays to Hyatt and fortunately / unfortunately travel more then I would have expected

Anyhow, I have noticed that for the past two years since I noticed Hyatt, they have had pretty regular FFN. Usually after one ends another one comes a month or two later.

The reason I am not sure how soon we will see another one for a while is the 15,000 or 10,000 GP bonus promotion. My hope is that there will be another FFN starting in June??

Anyone care on speculating?

[This message has been edited by smilee (edited Mar 05, 2004).]
Old Mar 5, 2004, 12:33 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
I'm thinking June 1, 2004 also.

lala

Old Mar 5, 2004, 3:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond+, Alaska Airlines MVP, Priority Club Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by lalala:
I'm thinking June 1, 2004 also.

lala

</font>
June 1st would be GREAT because when they began the June 15 redemption last year it really foiled my travel plans. I think it had something to do with extending the previous promotion's redemption into May.
Old Mar 6, 2004, 12:40 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Well..... if we all vote in the Freddies for Hyatt's FFN promo and they win it ... maybe we'll have a good shot at this continuing...
Old Mar 6, 2004, 6:28 pm

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
when I was talking to customer service about another issue, they kind of indicated that a new FFN is due to start around beginning of June.

I voted for them for the Freddies :-)
Old Mar 6, 2004, 6:46 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
I definitely voted for them all they way. Hyatt is the BEST. I will pray for another FFN as well! June 1 would be superb!
Old Mar 6, 2004, 7:07 pm

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
Now if you can just get everyone we know to vote for FFN as well... Hyatt being a smaller chain has less members so we need to get our family and friends to vote for it as well.

Taking my parents and sister for a 2 night stay at Park Hyatt Toronto for 4 FFN. If they like it, I will get them to vote for FFN for the Freddies too for another 3 votes.
Old Mar 6, 2004, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
I too love the FFN's. But even if they did/didn't come back, Hyatt is my choice for the Freddie's.
Old Mar 7, 2004, 9:18 am

Programs: QF LT Gold, AA LT Plat and SQ bottom feeder..
And if only they would revert it back to Amex....
Old Mar 7, 2004, 3:28 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

I have a theory why they do FFN with Mastercard - perhaps they do it to attract the leisure travellers? I believe that many of the corporarte credit cards are AMEX while few are MC. Just a theory
Old Mar 7, 2004, 4:17 pm

Location: Louisville, KY, DL PM-MM, AA PLT, HH DIA, Marriott PLT, Avis CHM, Yada, Yada, Yada
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by peteropny:
I have a theory why they do FFN with Mastercard - perhaps they do it to attract the leisure travellers? I believe that many of the corporate credit cards are AMEX while few are MC. Just a theory </font>
I lose out on FFN because I have to use corporate VISA on business travel.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 10:37 am

Programs: SPG Platinum; Hyatt Platinum; UA 1K
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by peteropny:
I have a theory why they do FFN with Mastercard - perhaps they do it to attract the leisure travellers? I believe that many of the corporarte credit cards are AMEX while few are MC. Just a theory </font>
I think the reason is that MC is willing to spend the money to co-sponsor the promotion.

I suppose it works, I have a mastercard that I wouldn't otherwise due to FFN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.