Which lounge?

Subscribe
Hope someone understand this better than I!? Probably everyone does .....

Traveling next week to VIE on OS but with a BD flight number in business on redemption. Seems I cannot now use the Star Alliance / OS lounge as those benefits are withdrawn.

So do I use the BA one or relegate to the Priority Pass lounge?

Thanks.
As a business class customer, the *A lounge would still be available to you if the flight is operated by OS.
I think I may have misunderstood. It says youll lose star alliance bengits including lounge. I think it still ok for the ticket class.
You will have access to the Star lounge at LHR as well as the OS Business Lounge in VIE if you have a return flight also in C.
Thanks .... as usual I misread and misunderstood ......
In fact if you had been flying Y you'd likely not have access to the BD/BA lounge either as your status isn't valid on OS anymore (diamond club always cared about the operating carrier not the code it was booked under).

So your C ticket will get you into the *A lounge, but not the BD/BA one unless policy has changed.
Sorry for hijacking this thread but "Which lounge?" is kinda generic...

Anyway, which lounge can I use flying out of DUB tomorrow on LH? Presumably the old bmi lounge is off limits? Is there anywhere I can flex my shiny new NZ*G?
Quote: Sorry for hijacking this thread but "Which lounge?" is kinda generic...

Anyway, which lounge can I use flying out of DUB tomorrow on LH? Presumably the old bmi lounge is off limits? Is there anywhere I can flex my shiny new NZ*G?
Not able to provide an answer but they will be able to tell you at check-in. It's possible that LH could come to an arrangement with bmi/BA to accept *G/business passengers in their lounge.

As usual, if no one can provide the answer before you travel then let us know your findings so other people in the same situation will know where to go.
I believe LH is using the Anna Livia lounge now..not sure it it's just for J passengers or whether *G get in too
No worries & thanks guys, will report back with my findings. I'm travelling LH in J and have the new NZ*G card so should have all bases covered.

Will keep you posted.
Quote: I believe LH is using the Anna Livia lounge now
Confirmed this is correct, aka the DAA lounge. The guy on the door also confirmed *G's have access now that we are no longer welcome next door.