LH Football/Sport Bingo game on Facebook (EC 2012 and Olympics)

Subscribe
After the winter rens, it seems LH has come up with a fb game for this sporty summer

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...328&et_lid=428
Code:
Cheer, win, fly

What a summer: thrilling matches, brilliant goals and all of Europe gripped by football fever! Join us in a game of exciting Lufthansa football bingo and you could win fantastic prizes:

6x European flights for two, attractive daily prizes in the form of Lufthansa WorldShop fan packages and more than 15,000 instant prizes!

From 8 June football supporters from Europe can start to play, cheer and win on Facebook!*

Become a fan on Facebook!

PS.: From 27 July there will then be further celebrations worldwide when it comes to world records, medals, fame and fortune with Lufthansa sport bingo!

*Participation from 8 June  1 July 2012 is restricted to the following countries on the Lufthansa route network: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and the UK.
M&M also seems to be running a competition where you can win a stay at a German Hyatt.....
Another competition - something to do with football...

Quote:
Fly to Kiev and experience the last quarter finals match of the UEFA European Football Championship, live with Coca-Cola on 24 June, 2012! We are raffling off five trips for two to the capital of Ukraine, including a Lufthansa flight and two nights from 23 to 25 June in a double room at the five-star Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv, plus tickets to the match. Simply answer the contest question correctly! The deadline for participation is 20 June 2012!

Question:
How many UEFA European Football Championship games are taking place in Kiev?
I don't have a link to the competition, other than the link in the newsletter and so far 84% of 3357 respondents answered correctly.
Sadly the link only went to some, I got three emails with the link to F&F, myself excluded.
Quote: Sadly the link only went to some, I got three emails with the link to F&F, myself excluded.
Hehe... it looked like a personalised link since I wasn't asked to enter any personal details. Probably they only sent the link to people who might not be that interested in watching a football match in Kiev, though I don't mind a free trip.

BTW I like this sentence in the T&C: "The winner will be notified via e-mail. If the winner fails to claim his or her prize within four (4) weeks via e-mail, the prize is forfeited." Let's see the competition ends on 20 June, the match is on 24 June. It will definitely be too late if the winner does not claim the prize within 4 weeks!
I loved the sentence (in German) that said you will get a ticket (if available) and a room (if available). I'm sure availability just before the game will be ....?
In English only the flights and tickets appear to be "subject to availability" and you will get "a voucher worth two nights in a double room in the five-star Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv for the winner and his/her companion".

On the other hand:
"Upon delivery of the prizes ("etix" electronic ticket, hotel voucher for overnight stay, and two European Football Championship tickets to the UEFA EURO 2012) to the winner, Lufthansa shall be freed from all obligations.
Any and all relevant service level agreements shall be made exclusively between the winner and/or his/her companion, the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv and the UEFA. Lufthansa can accept no responsibility for such matters with regard to the winner and his/her companion."

So you might receive a hotel voucher and tickets but they could be totally useless.
One of the "bingo codes" is Torjubel12, from their Twitter.

Anyone know one of the codes from any of the airports or in the newsletter?
I just looked up my page and got a dozen or so lines... and two instant prizes (20 off in the worldshop).

LH has a few gates in MUC set up in soccer decor like in 2006 and 2010. They have cards to get you to play. One of the bingo codes given away to get an extra card is 'nonstopyou'
New code from the Lufthansa newsletter: Fussball12
Good for a new Bingo Card
Woohoo, I just won a fan package. Can anyone remind me what it consists of? Facebook isn't working for me at the moment.
Quote: Woohoo, I just won a fan package. Can anyone remind me what it consists of? Facebook isn't working for me at the moment.

From the site, a towel and travel clock are pictured, but don't know if thats the fan pack or not.
Quote: I loved the sentence (in German) that said you will get a ticket (if available) and a room (if available). I'm sure availability just before the game will be ....?
Somebody was paying attention in "hedging" class during their marketing and legal studies.
Quote: I just looked up my page and got a dozen or so lines... and two instant prizes (20 off in the worldshop).

LH has a few gates in MUC set up in soccer decor like in 2006 and 2010. They have cards to get you to play. One of the bingo codes given away to get an extra card is 'nonstopyou'
nonstopyou did not work for me...
There's talk of Olympic Bingo as well......