Movies on United & Hemispheres Magazine

Subscribe
United's web site now directs us to Hemispheres Magazine for the listings, which is fair enough, accept when the magazine is embargoed. June 2, and the only thing you can link to is the May issue. If you uploaded the Hemispheres app on an iPad as I did earlier this year, you are still out of luck until you register with the publisher (INK) and get a confirming email. Take these steps and you will learn that there are many chances to see John Carter in June.
Quote: United's web site now directs us to Hemispheres Magazine for the listings, which is fair enough, accept when the magazine is embargoed. June 2, and the only thing you can link to is the May issue. If you uploaded the Hemispheres app on an iPad as I did earlier this year, you are still out of luck until you register with the publisher (INK) and get a confirming email. Take these steps and you will learn that there are many chances to see John Carter in June.
If you go to the hemispheres Facebook there is a link to see the June 2012 issue...when do you need the movies by? I am flying Thursday and I can tell you what they are if you want.
Another gigantic FAIL by the new United. Seriously, how difficult can it be to list the inflight entertainment, like every other airline does?
Quote: Another gigantic FAIL by the new United. Seriously, how difficult can it be to list the inflight entertainment, like every other airline does?
And it's not like UA has never done it before. Just like the meal menus. CO used to post them and after 3/3 they were removed. We all know the choices aren't great so what are they afraid of. It's not like COdbaUA's competitors didn't know the crap that UA serves in its old birds.
Inflight Movies
I have to put up about 40k next month, needless to say I am loading up the Ipad with movies for the days I just cannot work any longer, I have scoured .bomb and cannot find where they tell me what movies they will have next month and possibly in October. Does anyone know how to find that out, or am I possibly going to be stuck watching that god awful 3 Stooges movie again?

Second even dumber question: If I buy the TODs I get an additional .5 segments, but do I also get the 50% EQM bonus?

Thanks in advance.
united.com/play

They have .pdfs of the current month's entertainment, including complete music playlists going back two months. ^

Also, if you subscribe to Hemispheres online, they'll e-mail you a link to the next month's issue about five days before it starts. I always start the month knowing exactly what to expect in terms of IFE, BoB food/beverage, and SMI/J propaganda.