Thai 737-400

Subscribe
Anyone with experience on the Thai 734. How are the J seats? Headed BKK-PEN later this month.

Thanks!
Quote: Anyone with experience on the Thai 734. How are the J seats? Headed BKK-PEN later this month.

Thanks!
Tight if your tall. Not much recline.
Quote: Anyone with experience on the Thai 734. How are the J seats? Headed BKK-PEN later this month.

Thanks!
An absolute joke .
Don't build up your hopes...

50 inch seat pitch, and thick seat backs. It does't seem much better than economy, but at least they are used on the short routes.

Food wasn't very good either!

11277m
Quote: 50 inch seat pitch
Ummm...not on the TG 737. More like 34"...perhaps 36".
Seatguru said something about 50 inch pitch...but it also said the plane had like 230 seats so I don't really trust its accuracy.
Here's a few pics

Hi, they serve drinks, then your choice of entre/dinner/dessert, followed by tea or coffee and by the time you are finishing your second dup of coffee, the plane is on decline into Penang. Coming back to BKK from Malaysia, you will notice they may not serve you champagne before takeoff, but once you are up, it is available
If you're tall the best seats on the plane are the exit rows, 39 and 40. If you're wide then J is the best location.

I'm not a bulkhead fan, but row 1 might be the best C seat as there's nobody reclining into your knees.

At least to PNH they only load one bottle of champagne per direction. Half the time dinner is mystery meat.
Thanks all, shouldn't be bad for the short flight, especially compared to the USA carriers. As long as we still get the massage in the Royal Orchid Spa we'll be good to go!
I remember getting on one of these and walking past the first row in economy. That row is absolutely ridiculous, how close they have it jammed up behind the C seats (no bulkhead as I recall, but a curtain that hangs in your face.)
Quote: Ummm...not on the TG 737. More like 34"...perhaps 36".
Yes, you are correct yyc I just remembered it was not good, and checked the pitch on seatguru. Seatplans.com shows 32 inches in economy and 33 in business. I guess the truth might be somewhere in between.

Thai doesn't specify pitch. Not surprising, perhaps.

11277m.
Quote: I remember getting on one of these and walking past the first row in economy. That row is absolutely ridiculous, how close they have it jammed up behind the C seats (no bulkhead as I recall, but a curtain that hangs in your face.)
Row 31. Do not under any circumstances walk away from check in with those seats!!!!