Pictures of our furry friends

Subscribe
CDTraveler has brought to my attention that TalkBoard has passed a motion that allows the posting of (appropriate) pictures and images on all of FT's forums. Please don't go overboard but at the same time feel free to post pictures of our furry friends. Please don't violate FT's TOS as I will enforce the rules and remove pictures that violate our rules and guidelines.

From the TOS: Images that are offensive, irrelevant or violate the TOS will be removed and posters of such images may be subject to disciplinary action including, but not limited to, loss of image-posting privileges in one or more forums. Posters are responsible for the content of images embedded in their posts whether it is the image intended to be and/or originally posted or not.

That being said, here is a picture of Angel my 10 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel taking a ride on a whale watching cruise off the coast of Cape May, NJ. As you can see she was having a blast on this dog friendly boat!

"When are we leaving?"

I don't know how I missed this thread before, but here's a photo of my two, "Empress Cobaka and Generalissimo Geno." Geno is standing, behind Cobaka.

Quote: CDTraveler has brought to my attention that TalkBoard has passed a motion that allows the posting of (appropriate) pictures and images on all of FT's forums. Please don't go overboard but at the same time feel free to post pictures of our furry friends. Please don't violate FT's TOS as I will enforce the rules and remove pictures that violate our rules and guidelines.

From the TOS: Images that are offensive, irrelevant or violate the TOS will be removed and posters of such images may be subject to disciplinary action including, but not limited to, loss of image-posting privileges in one or more forums. Posters are responsible for the content of images embedded in their posts whether it is the image intended to be and/or originally posted or not.

That being said, here is a picture of Angel my 10 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel taking a ride on a whale watching cruise off the coast of Cape May, NJ. As you can see she was having a blast on this dog friendly boat!

We also own a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I must say that your Angel is absolutely beautiful and I bet "Angel is an angel". Also congratulations on having a double digit Cavalier. Caitlyn, our Cavalier, is off with Mommy and Daddy to Blantyre for Labor Day weekend. My favorite travel story with Caitlyn is last year when we stayed at Winvian when Caitlyn walked out of our cabin the first morning and her paws went from the stone patio to the grass still wet with dew she jumped back onto the patio like a rocket. A true city dog!!!
Quote: We also own a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I must say that your Angel is absolutely beautiful and I bet "Angel is an angel". Also congratulations on having a double digit Cavalier. Caitlyn, our Cavalier, is off with Mommy and Daddy to Blantyre for Labor Day weekend. My favorite travel story with Caitlyn is last year when we stayed at Winvian when Caitlyn walked out of our cabin the first morning and her paws went from the stone patio to the grass still wet with dew she jumped back onto the patio like a rocket. A true city dog!!!
There is a small park area adjacent to my apartment and when Angel walks on the moist grass in the morning her furry paws and extremely long ears turn into sponges. By the way, please post a picture of Caitlyn.
Folks, Please review these helpful tips from sbm12 on how to add photos.

http://www.flyerthttp://www.flyertal...phy-forum.html
This is my kitty, Orange "Julius" Caesar.

And this is my dog, Brutus.

The family dog Hudson. He's just under 6 months old now. Greater Swiss Mountain Dog mixed with something. Rescued from a Tennessee kill shelter Memorial Day weekend Adoption.
Quote:
Laf747 I fixed your link. Who is this sweet dog?
Quote: Laf747 I fixed your link. Who is this sweet dog?
Thank you so much for correcting the link. That is our beloved Caitlyn who just turned 5 this month and is the apple of her Mommy's and Daddy's eyes.
P.S. how did you correct the link? What did I do wrong?
Quote: Laf747 I fixed your link. Who is this sweet dog?
Please PM Laf747 and give detailed instructions on how you fixed the link.
Thanks, RSSrsvp
Quote: That is our beloved Caitlyn who just turned 5 this month and is the apple of her Mommy's and Daddy's eyes.
Now people can see why Cavalier owners are obsessed with their dogs!
Quote: Now people can see why Cavalier owners are obsessed with their dogs!
How very true
Quote: Thank you so much for correcting the link. That is our beloved Caitlyn who just turned 5 this month and is the apple of her Mommy's and Daddy's eyes.
P.S. how did you correct the link? What did I do wrong?
PM sent, hope it made sense. I will be posting my gorgeous kitty girls photos this weekend.
This is Lambert. He is the apple of his moms' eyes. Today he is taking is first flight (that we know of...he is a rescue) from LAX to ORD. He has done well in the car on long trips so hopefully all goes well this evening.