UA Platinum in Four Months

Subscribe
Officially Plat today @80K miles since January. Thanks so much, FTers -- couldn't have done it without you!
But the Bishkek return was surely the best, eh?
Except for that delayed flight out of LHR
for sure it was the best! caused quite a bit of consternation amongst my friends. we had quite a delay when the airline scooped some donkey's luggage from cargo. apparently, he didn't take the flight and stayed in london an extra night...hmpf.
Quote: for sure it was the best! caused quite a bit of consternation amongst my friends. we had quite a delay when the airline scooped some donkey's luggage from cargo. apparently, he didn't take the flight and stayed in london an extra night...hmpf.
Lucky ....... probably even got some cash out of the deal...
they did mention that. or something along the line of buying beers ^ yeah, i'm pretty sure it had something to do with beer.
Quote: Officially Plat today @80K miles since January. Thanks so much, FTers -- couldn't have done it without you!
congrats! could you share how you did it? I am curious what the total cost was.
Quote: congrats! could you share how you did it? I am curious what the total cost was.
I would appreciate this info too!
Congratulations! I would have 77K by April 30, except the employer insisted on going One World on the last trip. So I'll just be gold until probably about mid-June.