No More Ruth's Chris Dinner Special?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!

Morton's has a long-standing dinner special (not on the menu, only on the website), and Del Frisco's has one on Sundays. Ruth's Chris used to, but I don't see it anymore - have they withdrawn it, does anyone know?

The Morton's one is a great deal, salad, 8oz filet and appetizer-size seafood dish, side dish and desert, for $55. Someone posted in another thread that the filet isn't that large, but this is still a lot of food - my wife and I never finish it, it's always her dinner and breakfast the next day.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 1:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Alive and well here at the Mauna Lani Ruth's Chris on Big Island. Was there last night, and took advantage of their prime time.

Call your local Ruth's Chris and see if they've still got their prime time. We even received a free appetizer up to $15 value yesterday.. nice crab stuffed mushrooms.^
Old May 3, 2012, 8:28 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by redtop43
Morton's has a long-standing dinner special (not on the menu, only on the website), and Del Frisco's has one on Sundays. Ruth's Chris used to, but I don't see it anymore - have they withdrawn it, does anyone know?

The Morton's one is a great deal, salad, 8oz filet and appetizer-size seafood dish, side dish and desert, for $55. Someone posted in another thread that the filet isn't that large, but this is still a lot of food - my wife and I never finish it, it's always her dinner and breakfast the next day.
A lot of Ruth's Chris restaurants are franchises, so they often make their own rules (they don't have to participate in national advertised specials if they don't want to). So, it's not uncommon to find different specials at different Ruth's Chris restaurants in the same city.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
We were just at the Ruth Chris' in Atlantic City, and while the $49 Dinner Special was not listed on the menu, it was posted outside the main door. I went for the lobster bisque, petite fillet with mashed and the creme brule

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.