Courtesy cancellation - Orbitz

Subscribe
I made a booking with Orbitz but as a result that i made a mistake with the dates i cancelled it inmediately and when i access to my account in the cancellation section of Orbitz it says this:

Your credit will appear on your card within 5 days and on your statement in about 60 days.

Is it true that in 5 days i will get the credit back in my credit card in this situation?

has anyone every recieved a refund form orbitz?
Quote: I made a booking with Orbitz but as a result that i made a mistake with the dates i cancelled it inmediately and when i access to my account in the cancellation section of Orbitz it says this:

Your credit will appear on your card within 5 days and on your statement in about 60 days.

Is it true that in 5 days i will get the credit back in my credit card in this situation?

has anyone every recieved a refund form orbitz?
Refunds usually get put back onto the original form of payment, and are generally immediate. It might take up to five to to appear on your card, but it's probably already there.

When they write 60 days. they are referring the the amount of time until the printed monthly statement of your credit card bill will arrive in your mailbox.
I have received a refund a couple of years ago from a major travel-related website (think it was Orbitz, but not sure). The credit showed up within a week.