'Ambassador Accelerator' promo: 20k points for every 15 IC nights?

Subscribe
I've had an 'Ambassador Accelerator' promo (20k points for every 15 nights at an IC) listed under 'my offer status' since 2009. It says its valid until 12/2013 with no limit to points earned, but I've never been an Ambassador so never received any points.

But at the end of March I'm heading down to Tampa for a few months and I see an IC there that is very affordable, so I'm considering signing up for Ambassador and staying there. With the double points in April and an extra 40k from this promo it would be a very lucrative stay.

On the other hand I'd hate to pay for Ambassador and then find out that for whatever reason I won't get anything from this promo. Can anyone confirm success with this promo and that it is really unlimited?
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.314 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125)

It is indeed an unlimited 20k for every 15 qualifying nights at ICs only - I can't see why it wouldn't work if you had registered before joining Ambassador, although I did it the other way round.
.. and signing for Ambassador is certainly worth the small amount of money anyway if you actually plan to stay for longer at an IC ...

Live is not only about points!
You may have initially got the promo through a promo code. Same happened to the Mrs ... she had the Accelerator showing in her offers but was never an Ambassador so I just put it down to a code she must have registered.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll sign up for Ambassador and try this out.
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.656 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/143)

Quote: Thanks for the info. I think I'll sign up for Ambassador and try this out.
Yep you should. I'm at 240000 and counting...
Quote: I've had an 'Ambassador Accelerator' promo (20k points for every 15 nights at an IC) listed under 'my offer status' since 2009. It says its valid until 12/2013 with no limit to points earned, but I've never been an Ambassador so never received any points.

But at the end of March I'm heading down to Tampa for a few months and I see an IC there that is very affordable, so I'm considering signing up for Ambassador and staying there. With the double points in April and an extra 40k from this promo it would be a very lucrative stay.

On the other hand I'd hate to pay for Ambassador and then find out that for whatever reason I won't get anything from this promo. Can anyone confirm success with this promo and that it is really unlimited?
And don't forget that as an Ambassador you will be entitled to an UG!

But I should warn you that the Tampa IC is not the chain's finest property.
Quote: Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.656 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/143)

Yep you should. I'm at 240000 and counting...
320,000 and counting
Don't forget all the nice extra's you will receive: room upgrade, 4pm check out etc. . You'll also receive a free weekend night certificate
and a bonus of 5000 points (or 15.000 points when you pay extra) with the Ambassadorkit.

However the kit takes a few weeks to arrive. When you want to use the voucher as well, maybe it's best to contact the Ambassadordesk
or the hotel about this.