guam spotting

Subscribe
Hi people in may i will be in Guam fro the first time. I would like to do also some spotting. Is there any possibility from around the airport or is a problem? any answer appreciate
ALberto
I live in Guam. I could help you if I knew what "spotting" is. Please explain.
Hi I mean photographing airplanes. Im an airplane photographer. And i would like also to visit Guam most important things. I will arrive 9 june in the afternoon with Continental MIcronesia from HNL (the flight doing all the islands) and leave 11 june in the night with KE to Seoul. I will stay at the Ramada hotel
Regards
Alberto
Quote: I live in Guam. I could help you if I knew what "spotting" is. Please explain.
gree0411 I'm possibly flying through Guam and wondering if there is anything to see or do. I'd arrive at 9PM and depart the next morning at 8AM. anything to do in the evening hours besides just bars?
Quote: gree0411 I'm possibly flying through Guam and wondering if there is anything to see or do. I'd arrive at 9PM and depart the next morning at 8AM. anything to do in the evening hours besides just bars?
Guam is kind of dead past 10PM in my experience but a local might know better than me... I've been to GUM 3 times.