Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Subscribe
Is anyone else experiencing problems with *A partner flights crediting to their UA MP account? I've had five flights in the last two weeks (on LH and TK) and only one has posted so far. LH is normally very fast to post, from past experience.

Am I just having a bad luck streak or is this systemic?
I've also had recent flights on TK not credit. I did the online credit request and got a letter back saying the miles did not credit because TK said there was no such passenger. Now I have to send in copies of boarding passes and e-tickets to get credit. Big pain- not sure why this can't be done electronically; there should at least be an email address to send scans rather than relying on mailed in paper...
Quote: Is anyone else experiencing problems with *A partner flights crediting to their UA MP account? I've had five flights in the last two weeks (on LH and TK) and only one has posted so far. LH is normally very fast to post, from past experience.

Am I just having a bad luck streak or is this systemic?
I have four flights in the last two weeks on LH that have not posted.
Just short of the 14 day waiting period to request credit so will be requesting this week. Strange that this is happening all of a sudden.
Check the fare class of your ticket against the mileage earning chart on CO's website for LH.
Please be aware that LH had a major overhaul of their M&M IT-systems and since February 11th almost no external connectivity to other *A frequent traveler programs seems to work at this time, either way.

The overhaul basically shut down the M&M-system for a week and it's up again since February 17th, yet from my experience with crediting LH-flights to other programs (OZ, A3) these flights did not show up there so far. In return, SQ-flights with accruing fare-classe did not make their way into a friend's M&M account as well, so it seems that the parter-connectivity has not been restored so far after their IT-overhaul.

Greetings - Dirk
I just had a few flights on TP that credited very quickly--almost as if it was done in real-time. MAD-LIS-FNC.
Yes, 15 days without OS credit. I've e-mailed, waiting for a response...
I took TK flights that were not credited to MP due to fare class.
No credit for a couple of OS flights here...
I'm still waiting for an SN flight from 15 Feb to post to my OnePass acct. went with OP, because they give 150% for C, where MP would only be 100%. On the positive side, it looks like post-3 March, the new MP will accrue at the old OP rate...
Quote: I'm still waiting for an SN flight from 15 Feb to post to my OnePass acct. went with OP, because they give 150% for C, where MP would only be 100%. On the positive side, it looks like post-3 March, the new MP will accrue at the old OP rate...
Which is not very good with TP as on CO, LIS-FNC and LIS-PXO are exempted from earning any mileage--looks like either PDL or LPA it is.
Note this message from the united.com website

"Request credit for your flight either online or by mail.

Effective February 23, online airline partner mileage credit requests will not be available on united.com.

You can submit airline partner mileage credit requests via direct mail until further notice.

The mail form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the form. "

Here is the link to the united.com page:

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,51633,00.html
Same problem here.

I flew a round trip with TK, and only received credit from the return trip. I requested the missing miles online and got them within 4 days

Also just flew Blue1 ten days ago and miles have still not posted. I'll wait til the 14 day limit to request them
Me too! An SAA roundtrip. Outbound posted promptly, no sign of return.

Friends don't let friends use electronic boarding passes.
Same here. Just got back from a 7 flight trip .... the 3 United legs posted promptly, the other 4 have not yet posted: LH FRA-DEL 2/12, Jet Airways flights on 2/14, 2/16, and 2/18. In past all LH flights have posted within 3-4 days. Rather than filling out a bunch of paper forms I'm going to give them until 2 weeks after integration day to see if it gets sorted out.