Anyone heard of Whiteboard for miles?

Subscribe
I got an e mail inviting me to be a member of a community that gives points that can be converted to Delta Skymiles. Not sure if it is a scam or for real. Anyone heard of this? Did a search but no luck.
I just got the same email from Delta, doesn't appear to me to be a scam.
I also received the invitation today....and came right here to check the threads on this.

It says the Whiteboard is presented by Delta Skymiles and powered by uStamp.

And..."The Whiteboard was founded by uSamp. uSamp provides online market research panels and SaaS technology to corporations and market research firms around the world to help them gain competitive intelligence through online surveying. By carefully providing answers to market research surveys, our panelists are personally helping to shape the business strategies of executives around the world".
Quote: I got an e mail inviting me to be a member of a community that gives points that can be converted to Delta Skymiles. Not sure if it is a scam or for real. Anyone heard of this? Did a search but no luck.
Yep anyone can join in the fun it would seem here:

https://www.thewhiteboard.com/registration.php?

then ask for an invite if you don't get it from Delta
Just got my invite. Said it was private and just for me. So, I must be special? (My mom told me I was!)
Does anyone have any idea of how many SkyMiles one earns after making the 2500 point mark?
Quote: I also received the invitation today....and came right here to check the threads on this.

It says the Whiteboard is presented by Delta Skymiles and powered by uStamp.

And..."The Whiteboard was founded by uSamp. uSamp provides online market research panels and SaaS technology to corporations and market research firms around the world to help them gain competitive intelligence through online surveying. By carefully providing answers to market research surveys, our panelists are personally helping to shape the business strategies of executives around the world".
This sounds a lot like the eMiles program... ... ...
I'm also curious about the points to miles conversion. I see that 2500 points are worth $25.00, but that doesn't really tell us much regarding Delta.
Mr. Kipper received the invitation as well. At first glance, it looks like it is the same platform that operates Survey Spree by Opinion Place.
Quote: This sounds a lot like the eMiles program... ... ...

It's pretty much a clone of that. They give you 500 bonus miles for doing one survey and that's why I bit (per the invite, no indication on when it would post). I might try to get up 2500 points to see what that's worth since that is the lowest redemption option.
Quote: ... ... ... They give you 500 bonus miles for doing one survey and that's why I bit ... ... ...
If that's the case, it's an improvement over eMiles. The eMiles deals were so horrible (for me, YMMV) that it took a year to get to 500.

Yes... it was dumb to put in a year's effort for 500 miles but I was irritated and became curious as to how long it would really take to hit the milestone.

IRRC, the miles posted 1-2 weeks later.
if they expand to US AIR it could be another hit this year for GS. that would be a new nice free hit?!?
It's legit as per @DeltaAssist... I couldn't get the link to work and they suggested I try tomorrow. I use e-miles and other than the annoying emails they have served me well.

-J.
It seems to be connected with WordPress which is a site for blogs.

You have to complete a survey for the 500 Pesos, I had three offered but all were topped out.

4 minutes=100 points
100 minutes=2500 points
2500 points=$25 (according to the website)
1 minute=$.25
$15 an hour + 500 points
2470 points to go!
Seems legit...but a pretty new entity
"The Whiteboard" isn't really connected with Delta, it has apparently coordinated some kind of membership drive with Delta. Check out this link:
http://www.trademarkia.com/the-white...-85421648.html

If you check out the website for The Whiteboard, they are trying to get lots of new members (folks willing to take surveys or write reviews or...). Each survey-taking member provides quite a bit of personal information, so that The Whiteboard can pick and choose groups of folks with similar backgrounds and/or age and/or buying habits. With this ability, they can offer their clients an "audience", a tailored group of folks who match the client's prospective customer base. This tailored group can be canvassed to ask for preferences, "druthers", projections of purchases, etc. That should make for informed decision-making when deciding which product to launch, or push, or improve, or....

What Whiteboard survey-taking members will get is "Whiteboard Points" -- I haven't researched that enough to understand what they are good for or what they're worth. But you WON'T continue to get Delta skymiles...that's a one-time offer to get you on board.

Anyway, that's my "read".