What is your favorite TATL aircraft in Skyteam to Europe and why?

Subscribe
Have several flights booked in Business Class to Europe this spring (MUC and FRA). One is on the new Airbus 380 on the IAD-CDG leg, one is one the 767-400, one is the 777-300ER.

Wondering for those that fly to Europe often, which planes they like the best (including air france, klm, etc). I am wondering what the pros/cons are of the 767-400, A330, 777-300ER, A380, etc are?

Thanks in advance!
I did find a few responses here -> http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...-cdg-us-2.html
In Y, for me it's the DL 764 in exit row 30 or the KL 747 in the Economy Comfort mini-cabin with the two-seaters in row 11 - both offer unlimited leg room and good IFE, plus no middle seat. Seated in those seats in both of my upcoming TATL trips

In J, I'd probably go for the same aircraft types given the lie-flat seats on the DL 764 and row 77 on the KL 747 (angled lie-flat seats, but few things beat the upper-deck). Personally I'm not a fan of J on the A380 - feels more like a hostel dorm to me.
As stated in the above mentioned thread: A388.
A380 is nice in Y if you get a seat in the upper deck. Took a wander through the lower deck and decided I would avoid it if I had to sit there. Definitely agree with acjflyer about row 30 on the 764 being a nice ride. The 764s are nice in general, as there are no rows of four seats. The AVOD is also pretty good. (Less of an issue for me now that I have an iPad. I found the AVOD in my exit row seat on the A380 to be really unresponsive. Not sure if that was because of a bad controller or a general problem. Seats with video and tray table in armrest on A380 are much narrower than the equivalent on a DL aircraft.)
I prefer the 764...lay flat seats in J, decent recline with EC, and, as stated many times, row 30.

Quote: I prefer the 764...lay flat seats in J, decent recline with EC, and, as stated many times, row 30.

Quote: I prefer the 764...lay flat seats in J, decent recline with EC, and, as stated many times, row 30.

I should also note, that I prefer DL metal over AF metal. The A380 is a nice bird and, in J, AF food is better...nonetheless, I still like DL customer service over AF.
I would have to say the DL 763. All those other updated planes with lie flat seats, AVOD and all that annoying stuff...you folks are so needy.

Give me a broken overhead tube TV and well worn seats any day!

-=tg=-
I find the ride is the best in an A380, however for business I prefer a true lie flat bed, so that probably means AZ and DL.

Note: for me, a "flat" bed is 180 degrees flat. No one standing at the bottom of an incline of 10 degrees would call it flat, regardless of how even the incline is.