PWM-JFK-DOH (6 Hours layover) - Suggestions needed

Subscribe
Hi ,

I would be travelling from PWM to JFK by Jetblue(Terminal 5). I have a 6 hour layover at jfk and my next flight to DOH by Qatar(Terminal 8). Please let me know if i can access Terminal 5 lounge area? Because i would not be allowed to check in to Qatar Airways(Terminal 8) until 3 hours prior to boarding

Please suggest.

Thanks,
GP
There is no lounge in Terminal 5 but there are plenty of chairs and tables and there is free Wifi and some decent restaurants.
Even on Arrival into Terminal 5?
For domestic flights you arrive on the departures level. JetBlue has an interline agreement with Qatar Aiways so you should be able to check your bags all the way through. You just get off the plane in Terminal 5 and stay there until you are ready to go over to Terminal 8. When you are done, just take the free airtrain over to the other Terminal.

You can see the restaurants and features of the Terminal here:

http://www.jetblue.com/travel/jfk/
Cool Thanks!

Also regarding Baggage - would jetblue honor Baggage limits of the international flight which is 2 bags from Qatar?
Quote: Hi ,

I would be travelling from PWM to JFK by Jetblue(Terminal 5). I have a 6 hour layover at jfk and my next flight to DOH by Qatar(Terminal 8). Please let me know if i can access Terminal 5 lounge area? Because i would not be allowed to check in to Qatar Airways(Terminal 8) until 3 hours prior to boarding

Please suggest.

Thanks,
GP
T5 has one of the best airport food/bar selections anywhere. I highly recommend the oriental grill that's to your left as you're about to exit the terminal, near the center.
Quote: Cool Thanks!

Also regarding Baggage - would jetblue honor Baggage limits of the international flight which is 2 bags from Qatar?
Yes. Qatar is the most significant carrier on this routing so Jetblue will honor QR's baggage policies.