787 Dreamliner Business / First Class Award Availability

Subscribe
Has anyone tried to search for premium cabin award availability on this flight yet? (either using a JAL Mileage Bank account or a partner mileage account redemption)

I guess they would be tight-fisted with award space for a while, but I don't know.

I've only checked several dates in October and couldn't find anything (but that was through an AAdvantage mileage account).
there's no first class cabin and from what i recall, availability isn't an issue
As of this minute, nothing is available for the entire month of October. If you go on the waiting list, I'm sure something will open up, since the flights don't look that full from the seating chart. Interesting that a friend of mine is doing this exact route also in October. He also commented on the scarcity of available dates while he was doing his search. He did mention that he saw only five days with available seats.
Quote: As of this minute, nothing is available for the entire month of October. If you go on the waiting list, I'm sure something will open up, since the flights don't look that full from the seating chart. Interesting that a friend of mine is doing this exact route also in October. He also commented on the scarcity of available dates while he was doing his search. He did mention that he saw only five days with available seats.
Given only 42 C seats are available on NRT-BOS, they won't be releasing that much award seats this far in advance.
For the OP:

(From my friend) Here are the dates that have award availability when he was doing his search at the beginning of this week:

Oct 9, 10, 13, 16, 18, 23, 24, 27, 30.

At this moment, Oct 18 (Thurs) is opened. So, I hope you are reading this.

Best of luck!