Received my 2 free night stay letter for survey

Subscribe
which was done a few weeks back. Its valid from sep 22 for 1 year
What survey? I recently did a survey (Stay in the Hilton Zürich) and they offered exactly nothing.

------------------
Please have a look at my round-the-world travel blog and leave some comments - thanks :-).
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
What survey? I recently did a survey (Stay in the Hilton Zürich) and they offered exactly nothing.

</font>
If this is what I think it is, it wasn't a survey per se. This was targeted few months ago, and out of everybody that replied, Hilton research people picked like 50 or so. Once you were picked, you were asked to wear a watch type monitor during your next business stay at a Hilton property, and also fill out different forms as to your activity during the your stay. I believe it had something to do with Hilton trying to find out if most business people find their stay to be relaxing and comforting, even through some rough business days.

And if I'm wrong about this, oh well......

I did register for this when it was offered, was not picked but I do remember Hilton promising a free 2 night stay anywhere if you completed the study.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by andrzej:
If this is what I think it is, it wasn't a survey per se. This was targeted few months ago, and out of everybody that replied, Hilton research people picked like 50 or so. Once you were picked, you were asked to wear a watch type monitor during your next business stay at a Hilton property, and also fill out different forms as to your activity during the your stay. I believe it had something to do with Hilton trying to find out if most business people find their stay to be relaxing and comforting, even through some rough business days.

And if I'm wrong about this, oh well......

I did register for this when it was offered, was not picked but I do remember Hilton promising a free 2 night stay anywhere if you completed the study.

</font>
Yep this is the one I am talking about where you had to wear a monitor watch during your travel days .
I received the certificate for the two nights but still haven't received the promised points, 500 for the initial survey and 1000 for being selected for the study.

Jay
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JayBrian:
I received the certificate for the two nights but still haven't received the promised points, 500 for the initial survey and 1000 for being selected for the study.

Jay
</font>
Ditto.

Did your letter include having to give alternative dates for your two nights free?

Once I choose the location I was thinking of trying to call first to make the reservation before sending in the form ... has anyone else tried this? I was planning to use it for a weekend getaway for my husband and myself but its hard to plan (airfare/etc) when your not sure which dates - if any - are going to be accepted.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JayBrian:

Jay
</font>
i never received the 500 points for initial survey either