[Ongoing offers] Now 80K points, free night, AF not waived, Marriott Premier Visa

Subscribe
Link in post 1081 is showing 70K as of today, 2/16/13.

I was playing around with links and stumbled upon this one:
Landing Page(no longer works)
Application Page

Note that the application page doesn't mention the amount of bonus points you will receive. You can find a screenshot and the terms in beltway's post.

70,000 points on first use

one free night stay at a category 1-4 location

annual fee($85) waived first year

no foreign transaction fees

Compare this with the other offer of 50k pts+$75 statement credit+1 night for the same card.

There's also the non-premier version offering 30kpts+$75 statement credit+2 nights. Chase might allow you to get bonuses on both because they are different versions.

The best offer I could find for the business version was 22.5kpts+2 nights

Those of you who got this card within the last 90 days for just the 50k offer might want to send a SM to Chase asking for a bump.

Here's how you can redeem the category 1-4 free night certificate:

Quote: Start to book a reward stay with points, then when you get to the payment screen it will allow you to use the cert if it is a Cat 1-4 hotel.
I am still waiting for the 100K offer . BTW does chase allow churning of Marriott card?
Nice offer, OP! Chase is killing me. TOOOOOO many great offers...Citi's barely able to keep up and others bank e.g. Cap1/BoA have given up competing.
This is the best one I've seen so far. 70k points plus a free night is a great offer...especially with the first year's fee waived.
thanks. giving it a try.
I love how there's a link to the Canadian version of the card which gives a paltry 10k points and 1 night.
by far the best out there for Marriot I've seen!
Great find OP! I was thinking about applying to the 50K card with a $75 credit I saw in another thread but I think I'll take 20K extra MR points over $75 anytime. Damn I really need to plan out my next churn.
Quote: Nice offer, OP! Chase is killing me. TOOOOOO many great offers...Citi's barely able to keep up and others bank e.g. Cap1/BoA have given up competing.
I really wish these offers were spaced out a bit. I have had to re-evaluate my churn plans too many times. What's worse is that Chase,Citi and Amex all pull EX for me. I wish I lived in another state.
Quote: I really wish these offers were spaced out a bit. I have had to re-evaluate my churn plans too many times. What's worse is that Chase,Citi and Amex all pull EX for me. I wish I lived in another state.
You may want to go for only the best offers (e.g. 50K and above points) instead of trying to get everything.

Citi and Chase pull EQ for me while AMEX pulls EX so it is not that bad for me. The best is Barclays which usually pulls TU. AFAIK nobody else checks TU at least not in TN.
Thanks OP... pulled the trigger on this one.

Application pending... :\
Quote: Thanks OP... pulled the trigger on this one.

Application pending... :\
Me too, approved.
Quote: I love how there's a link to the Canadian version of the card which gives a paltry 10k points and 1 night.
Says 10K but 15K posted to my account -- so it's not that bad!
What do you get for the 70k points? What's the value of it? Thanks for any infos
deadline
Do we have any idea re the expiration date of this offer?

Thanks in advance.