Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Subscribe
My experience is that when you have multiple AR accounts, you must log into the appropriate (partner linked) AR account prior to going to the question page again. Otherwise a message will be displayed stating “you have already answered the question”.
Who is the director of the Broadway production of Sister Act, The Musical?
Jerry Zaks

Old Jews Telling Jokes is based on what?
A web series
Quote: Who is the director of the Broadway production of Sister Act, The Musical?
Jerry Zaks

Old Jews Telling Jokes is based on what?
A web series
Thanks, though these questions and answers were posted in the thread five days ago.
Credit goes to http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/ for this additional question for Delta, SPG, US Air and Best Buy:

True or False? When Gary Coleman died, the various Avenue Q shows performances that evening were dedicated to the actor’s memory. True

Note that this one says (as of this posting time) the question is worth 4 miles (or 4 Starpoints, or 4 Best Buy points).

This site (as others have already said) really does a fine job with the Audience Rewards program. Kudos to them (and everyone that contributes)!
I could not find a way to delete partner accounts from my AR account profile. I put in dummy account numbers, which seemed to accomplish the goal. Anyone know a way to delete a partner account?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, virtuo and Dr. Jabadski, for the useful advice. I spent...well, more time than I'd like to admit un-consolidating my and Mts FTF's AR accounts this morning.

The saga: I could not find a way to delete partner accounts either. Ultimately, I found that US Air and SPG allowed random number account numbers to replace my/Mrs FTF's (real) account numbers, while the others (Delta and BB) did not - when I put in random numbers it rejected them as invalid account numbers. I had an old Delta account from a prior, consolidated one and used that. For BB I ended up making new, throwaway accounts, using them to replace my BB accounts in my original AR account, and then opening new ones.

But that's what I think you have to do to get back to earning in multiple accounts.

Ah, the things we do for a few miles and points. But I seem to be working again. (Yay ^) Now I just need to remember to log out without fail from everything before I go back to answer trivia questions on a new account.

Exhaustedly yours,

FTF
fyi, from another site...
@Steve: Audience Rewards (AR) Points Play program is a hard cost to the company, and they make their money off of selling premium Broadway tickets; therefore, there is always a possibility that the Points Play program could be discontinued.

As of right now, AR has started pooling all the questions together so those with a singular account with all partners linked to it will only be able to answer once. It is still yet to be scene if AR will start cracking down on multiple accounts, or if they will continue with the question format.

I wondered about the eventual change of the AR format from the beginning, and never saw the advantage of having the partners all linked to the same AR account. Therefore, you could delete out your partner accounts and create new AR accounts to earn free miles/points across multiple programs. It is up to the reader if it is worth the effort, but if you thrive on collecting miles/points no matter how small, than it may be worth it.

Thanks for following us!

http://inacents.com/audience-rewards.../#comment-2584
To delete programs from audience rewards account.

1 .Select Edit profile from under your name on My rewards account
2. Select Point Earning Preferences/Add New Partner
3. Select edit next to program name
4. Click on the red x that appears next to the name

For me sometimes the wrong program got deleted, don't know whether it was a IT issue or my lack of concentration in unconsolidating seven accounts!
New questions (same for US, Starwood & Delta) 7/30:

What lyric finishes this phrase - "Oh, what a night! Late December back in ___"?

Felicia makes her radio debut singing what song?
Someday

Which of the following shows did NOT have an actress nominated for a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical in 2012?
Leap of Faith

Which New York City Mayor is portrayed in Newsies?
Robert A. Van Wyck

Who starred in the film version of Bring It On?
Kirsten Dunst

On what famous street does Rock of Ages take place?
Sunset Boulevard

What country is Evita primarily set in?
Argentina

How many 2012 Tony Awards was One Man, Two Guvnors nominated for?
9 (In the real world, it's seven, but AR is looking for 9.)

(h/t Paolo Scuri & tarheelblue on MP)
Now that Audience Rewards has switched up its partner trivia offerings (again), it's time to recap.

Until very recently, there were separate questions for each partner program; this meant you could a) have a single AR account b) associated with multiple partner programs and c) stay logged in all the time. Points/miles used to post automatically to the partner program associated with whichever questions you answered.

It's different now. There's a single set of questions across all partners, and you can answer each question only once per AR account. This means that if you have your Starwood, Delta, and US accounts tied to a single AR account, your earning options are substantially reduced; once you answer a question to earn (say) Delta miles, that question cannot be used to earn points/miles in any other program.

So how to maximize earnings?
  • Create a separate AR account for each partner program. Each account will need a different email address. (AR doesn't allow you to sign up for multiple accounts with the same address.) Associate each AR account with exactly one partner. If your existing AR account is tied to multiple partners, you'll need to delete the extra ones. (To do this, follow the steps helpfully summarized by mhen in post #547. If you have trouble deleting accounts, simply change the partner number to a dummy number in the correct format/digit length.)
  • Always log out after answering trivia questions, and always check that you've logged into the correct AR account before answering questions. Having multiple AR accounts means you have to be careful about cookies/persistent login sessions. If you go to answer questions on the Starwood trivia page, for example, and your browser is still logged in (from the last time you visited any AR page) under the AR account you've linked to Delta, you won't earn points in either partner program (and you'll lose the ability to earn Delta miles for those questions).

A good way to check whether you're logged in is to go to the AR home page, https://www.audiencerewards.com/, and look in the upper left corner; you can also reach this by clicking "Visit Audience Rewards" at the bottom of any partner trivia page. Under "Currently earning," it will say "miles" (=US), "Delta SkyMiles," or "Starpoints" (=Starwood).

Partner trivia question homepages:
Beltway,Thanks for the updates and the answers. Missed some points bcos of the recent changes. But thanks so much for keeping us informed!
The way I do it is to use the "partner trivia question homepages" and open them in a new incognito window in Chrome. Then answer the first one, and it asks me to sign up or log in, and I log in with the correct account. Works pretty well.
For me, I manage each program in separate browsers (Starwood in Firefox, US Airways in Chrome, and Delta in Safari). No logging in and out of accounts this way.
Aug 9 update: (courtesy of: http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/ )

■True or False? Old Jews Telling Jokes has two acts, and one intermission. False
■Aside from winning the 2012 Tony Award for Best Play, what other famous award did Clybourne Park win in 2011? The Pulitzer Prize
■Which of the following movies was Nicholas Hytner NOT involved in? Shakespeare in Love
■True or False? Both Celia and Andrew Keenan Bolger went to the University of Michigan. True
■True or False? Bring It On, The Musical is based on a movie. True
■What show won the Tony Award Best Book of a Musical in 2012? Once
■True or False? “When Your Mind’s Made Up” has two versions in Once. One is as is, and one replaces “Made” with a swear word. True
■In the show, Newsies, there is a big dance number that famously involves what prop? Newspapers
■Which of the following shows has Kristin (Kristen) Blodgette not worked on? Billy Elliot
■(2 Show Points Only) Michael Morpurgo wrote the book that what Broadway play is based on? War Horse
Quote: Aug 9 update: (courtesy of: http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/ )

■True or False? Old Jews Telling Jokes has two acts, and one intermission. False
■Aside from winning the 2012 Tony Award for Best Play, what other famous award did Clybourne Park win in 2011? The Pulitzer Prize
■Which of the following movies was Nicholas Hytner NOT involved in? Shakespeare in Love
■True or False? Both Celia and Andrew Keenan Bolger went to the University of Michigan. True
■True or False? Bring It On, The Musical is based on a movie. True
■What show won the Tony Award Best Book of a Musical in 2012? Once
■True or False? “When Your Mind’s Made Up” has two versions in Once. One is as is, and one replaces “Made” with a swear word. True
■In the show, Newsies, there is a big dance number that famously involves what prop? Newspapers
■Which of the following shows has Kristin (Kristen) Blodgette not worked on? Billy Elliot
■(2 Show Points Only) Michael Morpurgo wrote the book that what Broadway play is based on? War Horse
thanks!
Thanks, guys. Good to see points back for Best Buy again - don't know about others but when I was getting the other ones to work in the last cycle Best Buy was giving me "No questions available." Today, though, 9 questions worth of love.

The system isn't quite consistent - at least for us. Mrs FTF's US Air account is saying "no questions available" tonight even as she's doing the others. Happened last time too, and then it was OK a couple of days later. Not because she was logged in on another account;just because it didn't seem to catch up to the new questions.

I wonder if United will ever give trivia miles. Given that they haven't so far (at least I haven't seen them have any questions), and watching how AR has been ratcheting down the program, I'm guessing we won't see United trivia for miles. I'l be delighted to be proven wrong!

FTF
27  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  47