4 So Cal drive time estimates

Subscribe
I am familiar with Southern California traffic, including the often-present chance of delays, but I'm wondering if anyone could give ballpark estimates of average drive times for four scenarios (all in connection with an upcoming trip):

1) Oxnard to Temecula, leaving 7 or 7:30 p.m. on a Monday night.
2) same trip, but leaving 8-8:30 a.m. Tuesday.
3) Temecula to UCLA, leaving about 8 p.m. Tuesday.
4) same trip to UCLA, leaving Wednesday morning in time to get there by close to 11 a.m. (have a medical appointment at noon and want to leave the car at the hotel in Westwood-- Tiverton House-- beforehand). Right now I'm leaning towards options 1 and 3. Thanks!
Quote: I am familiar with Southern California traffic, including the often-present chance of delays, but I'm wondering if anyone could give ballpark estimates of average drive times for four scenarios (all in connection with an upcoming trip):

1) Oxnard to Temecula, leaving 7 or 7:30 p.m. on a Monday night.
2.5-3 hrs shouldn't be any traffic

2) same trip, but leaving 8-8:30 a.m. Tuesday.
who knows - take 118/210 if you are forced into it

3) Temecula to UCLA, leaving about 8 p.m. Tuesday.
1.5 hr - should not be any traffic

4) same trip to UCLA, leaving Wednesday morning in time to get there by close to 11 a.m.
morning westbound traffic is usually heavy but it gets better by mid morning - i'd give myself 2.5 hr

(have a medical appointment at noon and want to leave the car at the hotel in Westwood-- Tiverton House-- beforehand). Right now I'm leaning towards options 1 and 3. Thanks!
Thanks. Look like option 1 over 2 for sure. 3 vs. 4 less clear, but either one looks doable.
I'm very skeptical that one could leave Temecula at 8:30 am and arrive at UCLA by 11 am on a weekday morning. VERY skeptical.
Quote: I'm very skeptical that one could leave Temecula at 8:30 am and arrive at UCLA by 11 am on a weekday morning. VERY skeptical.
I was thinking the same thing.......if I had to do it I would leave at least an hour earlier and worst case get there early and spend some time in a coffee shop or sitting on a bench under the trees reading at UCLA.