European beauty products

Subscribe
Does anybody know where I can buy European beauty products online or in the US? I've heard great things about beauty products over there and I'd really like to try them. :]

Thanks!
What brands or products in particular?

Sephora, Ulta, Target, CVS and many department stores carry European brands.
You can also try Google product searching/using a similar web search for a specific product. There's a French skin care product I like, and since I don't check my bags and my baggie's only so big I'm now ordering it online.
As a European, I'd say we have good products and bad products. Don't believe they are all automatically good because they are European

Welcome to FT - love the handle
Any specific brand you have been recommended and would like to try?
Otherwise it would like a needle in a haystack.
Some well known and excellent brands are Occitane from France, Erbolario from Italy and Korres from Greece, but there are many more out there.
Don't assume that European products are cheaper in the Europe. I went to Boots in London and found that Boots products selling at Target for $20 were going for 20 pounds in London.

Similarly, L'Occitane products cost the same or more in France. I bought some Decleor cream for 54 Euros in Paris. Today I see that the same product sells for $56 at Beauty.com.
I've found that Smallflower (http://www.smallflower.com/) is a good source for European as well as other products, though their supplies can be variable and their shipping is expensive. What sort of beauty products are you looking for though? There's tons of them, like the US, so knowing what you want to try definitely makes a difference!
A good web site in the U.S. is www.EurOrganics.com. They have a good brand: Alain Ganancia Cosmetics which you can also get from their ebay shop: alaingananciacosmetics (they also sent a few free samples!)
Quote: A good web site in the U.S. is www.EurOrganics.com. They have a good brand: Alain Ganancia Cosmetics which you can also get from their ebay shop: alaingananciacosmetics (they also sent a few free samples!)
That site doesn't seem to exist.
Also you can check out 3floz.com. They have tons of different products and, benefit, they are all in 3 fluid ounce size so are all TSA approved :-)
Quote: A good web site in the U.S. is www.EurOrganics.com. They have a good brand: Alain Ganancia Cosmetics which you can also get from their ebay shop: alaingananciacosmetics (they also sent a few free samples!)
Quote: That site doesn't seem to exist.

This may be the site SunNFun was referring to: http://www.eurorganicsbeauty.com/

( I have no personal knowledge of the site, I just found it via Google.)
For French cosmetics and skincare, I use frenchcosmeticsforless.com. Great prices, and the guy who runs the site orders your stuff direct from France and then ships it out, so it's always really fresh with long expiration dates.

Especially good for european sunscreen with great UVA blockers we can't get in the US.
Quote: For French cosmetics and skincare, I use frenchcosmeticsforless.com. Great prices, and the guy who runs the site orders your stuff direct from France and then ships it out, so it's always really fresh with long expiration dates.

Especially good for european sunscreen with great UVA blockers we can't get in the US.
You might find that you can buy these in the US now. Helioplex and Mexoryl are in sunscreens sold in the states.

For a great sunblock that is non-chemical and is proven to last 8 hours for a single application try SolarexMD and SOLRX brand. It is micronized zinc and provides a physical block. It can be used under makeup. The single application last for 8 hours even when swimming or sweating.

http://www.solrx.com/products
Last week as I was making my walk past the Sakare store in Bond Street, I was invited in to try some of their products by a rather pleasant looking salesperson. As I like to try new stuff, I let him show me a bunch of stuff and finally brought the facial toner. I was not really sure if the product would be any good, so I just applied a bit on my face. After few moments my skin felt wonderful so I applied all over my face and neck. The stuff gave me such a soft feeling that I have simple felt in love with it. Even my friends seem to be in awe of my new fresh look.