MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Subscribe
Quote: I should have played more often. Won 50 points on the last day of the spin game. Any other time I played, always got the Bonus Offer. That was the losers prize it seems.
Nope, the "loser's prize" was 0 points (and no offer either)!

I got 0 points 3 times in the last week!
Quote: Nope, the "loser's prize" was 0 points (and no offer either)!

I got 0 points 3 times in the last week!
You are right.

I see they extended the Spin and Win game through December 4th.
Never give up! I got 5 points today .... my second 5 point win in about 2 weeks of trying! Whoopee!
COnfused about Gift Cards
I'm confused about gift cards at My Points. There appears to be one list of cards you can get by redeeming points and a different list of cards you can purchase and earn points. But they don't seem to overlap.

For example, I wanted to buy some gift cards for Home Depot. I see that you can redeem points for Home Depot gift cards but I cannot find where you can purchase Home Depot gift cards and earn points. Is that correct or am I just not using the site correctly?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Quote: I'm confused about gift cards at My Points. There appears to be one list of cards you can get by redeeming points and a different list of cards you can purchase and earn points. But they don't seem to overlap.

For example, I wanted to buy some gift cards for Home Depot. I see that you can redeem points for Home Depot gift cards but I cannot find where you can purchase Home Depot gift cards and earn points. Is that correct or am I just not using the site correctly?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Here is the link for buying gift cards...unfortunately they don't offer H.D. through their shopping portal, so there is no way to buy H.D cards for points through Mypoints. I would check out frequent miler's blog to see if there is anyway to get points for H.D. gift cards.
https://shopping.mypoints.com/index....ndex/indexPost
Quote: Here is the link for buying gift cards...unfortunately they don't offer H.D. through their shopping portal, so there is no way to buy H.D cards for points through Mypoints. I would check out frequent miler's blog to see if there is anyway to get points for H.D. gift cards.
https://shopping.mypoints.com/index....ndex/indexPost
Some shopping portals will allow you to earn points for gift card purchases directly from the merchant.
Many thanks - it was confusing to me that one could redeem points for a gift card but not earn them when you buy them. I appreciate the quick responses. Happy holidays to all.
Woohooo!! I just got another Pledge 2,000 points e-mail from Wal-mart. This is the 4th e-mail that I have received. I missed one of the e-mails, so this will be 3 e-mails plus the home page offer.

The second e-mail from the beginning of November has not posted, so I am e-mailing them to get these points posted.
Keep an eye on the front page offer number, that has changed at least once. No one else must be buying this pledge, it is really ridiculous at this point how much I have accrued...points and pledge.
Quote: Keep an eye on the front page offer number, that has changed at least once. No one else must be buying this pledge, it is really ridiculous at this point how much I have accrued...points and pledge.
For the online offers, it isn't that the offer numbers change it is that each banner actually has a different offer number. At one point a few weeks ago there were six different banners/offers shown on the MyPoints website. Each with a different offer number.

I too got the new e-mail with the 12/23 expiration. There are currently only two left on the website. One on the main page, and then when you click on that offer, click the continue button. It will take you to another page with a square Pledge offer on the right. That one has a different offer number. Both online offers currently expire on 12/29.
12,000 Points
I have been able to take the Pledge product offers and Zulka Sugar offers and earn 12,000 points by simply taking advantage of each email offer and each screen shot offer. Its taking about 2 weeks to post to my Mypoints account.
Quote: I have been able to take the Pledge product offers and Zulka Sugar offers and earn 12,000 points by simply taking advantage of each email offer and each screen shot offer. Its taking about 2 weeks to post to my Mypoints account.
just checked and I didn't get the sugar offer, could you give the details.....I am just a bit curious. Many thanks!
Quote: just checked and I didn't get the sugar offer, could you give the details.....I am just a bit curious. Many thanks!
If you go to Mypoints.com and use the search function, put in Zulka and then hit Search Mypoints and it will pop up with the 1,500 point offer. I also received the email with a different offer code. It will have you take a screen shot and then you go and buy it and send the screen shot and the receipt and viola, points!
Must be a regional offer does not show up in mine
Quote: Must be a regional offer does not show up in mine
Must be, perhaps based on Zip Code. I checked the website and also did a search of my e-mail and I don't have any offers for Zulka.
9  49  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  69  109