KIX-ICN-SYD-ICN-SPN; Which business class seat?

Subscribe
hi all. i'm trying to find out if my flights have the angled business class seats and AVOD? if not, i'm thinking of switching my flights as it's hard to fly 9+ hours in an old recliner with looped movies/programs. My flights are scheduled for next month.

ANY assistance you can provide is appreciated. Thank you!

OZ111 KIX-ICN A333
OZ601 ICN-SYD 777
OZ602 SYD-ICN 777
OZ605 ICN-SPN 767
I have never been on a OZ 767 so can't comment. But the 333 will have an angled flat seat and AVOD, the 777 will have an angled flat seat and will most probably have AVOD however, there are some birds out there with PTV still.
Quote: hi all. i'm trying to find out if my flights have the angled business class seats and AVOD? if not, i'm thinking of switching my flights as it's hard to fly 9+ hours in an old recliner with looped movies/programs. My flights are scheduled for next month.

ANY assistance you can provide is appreciated. Thank you!

OZ111 KIX-ICN A333
OZ601 ICN-SYD 777
OZ602 SYD-ICN 777
OZ605 ICN-SPN 767
You'd need a time machine to get a recliner, I'm pleased to say.
Thanks for responding! After doing some research on Asiana's website, I also concluded that the seats were angled lie-flat and that recliners no longer existed. I can handle that! Hopefully I'll get a 777's with AVOD...
Quote: I have never been on a OZ 767 so can't comment. But the 333 will have an angled flat seat and AVOD, the 777 will have an angled flat seat and will most probably have AVOD however, there are some birds out there with PTV still.
OZ 767's have the same seat in a 2-1-2 layout. I recommend the captain Kirk seat (1D). They also have AVOD in all 763's.

Quote: Thanks for responding! After doing some research on Asiana's website, I also concluded that the seats were angled lie-flat and that recliners no longer existed. I can handle that! Hopefully I'll get a 777's with AVOD...
The 772's without AVOD (ships 7700 and 7732) are the ones without AVOD. In the past 2 weeks Sydney has had ship 7700 almost 100% of the time unfortunately. Although it is on a loop, the OZ service and catering definitely make up for this.
Quote: OZ 767's have the same seat in a 2-1-2 layout. I recommend the captain Kirk seat (1D). They also have AVOD in all 763's.

The 772's without AVOD (ships 7700 and 7732) are the ones without AVOD. In the past 2 weeks Sydney has had ship 7700 almost 100% of the time unfortunately. Although it is on a loop, the OZ service and catering definitely make up for this.
wow thank you for this valuable information! i dont travel until the end of may so hopefully something will be switched. thx again for the link to that site!
Quote: I have never been on a OZ 767
Sometimes I fly TPE-ICN-TPE operated with B767 and I always had AVOD available. Seats in C are similar to these used on B777's.
Quote: wow thank you for this valuable information! i dont travel until the end of may so hopefully something will be switched. thx again for the link to that site!
On a last minute basis there's been some swappage to a 744, it looks like Saturdays is the day it has happened a few times. So if you're flying on a Saturday you might luck out.