What is cheaper in Canada than in the U.S.?

Subscribe
What is good to buy in Canada, specifically, Vancouver? What's cheaper than in the U.S. What is special that one can't easily get in the U.S.?
Computer components. Especially from the semi-internet order stores (not the big box ones).
dollars ? (barely)
BC Bud???????

But there are other considerations if that is what you want to buy.

Seriously, right now with the Canadian dollar at record levels, lots of things are just cheaper in the US.
Kinder Surprises .

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...se-border.html
Not much given the rise in the Cdn dollar, but some food items that you cannot get in the US are cheaper than the comparable types in the US grocery store (at least compared to NYC) -- President's Choice products from Loblaws.
Some medicines are available over-the-counter in Canada but not in the USA, due to endless patent extensions. That fact got me through several recent allergy seasons (although now those medicines are OTC in the States as well).

On West Broadway in Vancouver is a cluster of outdoors-gear shops surrounding the MEC mothership. Private-label products there can be cheaper than their equivalents in the USA -- in the past, I've bought fleece jackets, sleeping bags, and bicycle accessories.

In Quebec, imports from French speaking countries are often well priced and readily available.
Quote: Computer components. Especially from the semi-internet order stores (not the big box ones).
Do you have some examples please?
maple syrup.
--
13F
Healthcare, university tuition, catholic school tuition, military defence, ice, whales, seals, canoes, kayaks, research grants, domed stadiums, football players, pork tenderloin, german salami, cheddar cheese, Kraft Dinner, J-Cloths, Marmite, dinnerware.
Quote: Healthcare, university tuition, catholic school tuition, military defence, ice, whales, seals, canoes, kayaks, research grants, domed stadiums, football players, pork tenderloin, german salami, cheddar cheese, Kraft Dinner, J-Cloths, Marmite, dinnerware.

Healthcare? Have you seen the prices in the emergency ward at a Canadian hospital if you do NOT have insurance? It is same/similar to the emergency ward prices of Seattle and San Diego. Both unfortunately I have personally seen.

Military Defence? Why is that cheaper? American mercenaries charge more than Canadian mercenaries?

Cheddar cheese? Not in BC. One of the major reasons for BC residents to go shopping in the US is for gasoline and cheese.

Football players???????? are you comparing NFL to CFL? not a fair comparision.
Elections.
--
13F
dill pickle chips. i always return with a couple bags every time i'm back visiting family. old dutch rip-l are my favourite:

Ketchup chips
Genuine unlocked iPhones