"Win it in a minute" trivia

Subscribe
Haven't seen this posted yet:

https://trivia.priorityclub.com/?cm_...te-_-1.24.2011

Quote:
Think fast, win big. Each of today's five timed questions could help you win a Daily Prize of 5,000 Priority Club® points! Plus, you can come back every weekday to compete for our Weekly Prizes -- the top cumulative scores each week will win 15,000 Priority Club points!
^

I wonder if everyone gets the same questions?
I wonder how long I'll stay in the top 10...
^ thanks OP
I'm #8 with one wrong answer.... I don' think a lot of people have played this yet
LOL I am 32nd with 3 wrong answers
bleeeh :)
was.. in top 10 with one wrong answer... before flyertalkers came in
Eligibility: Priority Club Rewards Win It in a Minute Trivia Challenge (the “Trivia Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), Canada (excluding Quebec), and the United Kingdom,

Limit: Each participant may enter only one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Participants cannot share, post, or in any other way publish the trivia questions or answers in any media including but not limited to, public forums, websites, blogs, or any social media. If such publication occurs, any participants involved will be disqualified from the Trivia Contest at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to
share the same email address or Priority Club membership. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, multiple/different Priority Club memberships, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Quote: was.. in top 10 with one wrong answer... before flyertalkers came in
me too. Dang, maybe I shouldn't have shared
Questions are different for each participant. All five members of my family have participated today and none of the questions were repeats.
some really random questions in there, fun little game not sure what the point is but why not.
Thanks for the post. Play this everyday for the next 12 weeks! This will keep many Fter's busy/entertained. This is an interesting section of the T+C's about the value of PC points(bolding is mine):

6. Prizes: ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED (1,200) WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD
PRIZES (ONE HUNDRED (100) PER EACH WEEKLY ENTRY PERIOD): 15,000 Priority Club points. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $63.00 US Dollars. THREE THOUSAND (3,000) DAILY ENTRY PERIOD PRIZES (FIFTY (50) PER EACH DAILY ENTRY PERIOD): 5,000 Priority Club points. ARV: $21.00 US Dollars. For All Prizes: Winners must comply with all Priority Club Membership Terms and Conditions, available at wwwichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/1/en/c/2/content/dec/pc/0/en/ptc.html. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: Each participant can win only one (1) Daily Entry Period prize per each Weekly Entry Period and only one (1) Weekly Entry Period prize per calendar month. Participant can still enter and play once the limit is reached, however, they will not be able to win beyond the stated limit.
When I login on that page, I keep getting

Quote:
An error has occurred.
Please return to the Priority Club website to get back on track

Tried both Firefox & IE.

Anyone else having problems?
Quote: Tried both Firefox & IE.

Anyone else having problems?
Worked for me in Chrome.

Currently at No. 11 with one wrong answer.
I can see this thread becoming quite lengthy!!
Missed 2 answers and not in the top 100 I think I am just too slow