Additional night

Subscribe
Did someone has already negotiated an additional night (when already in place) at half price?
Quote: Did someone has already negotiated an additional night (when already in place) at half price?
Would you mind to elaborate?

I´ve been able to extend a stay by one night and only had to pay the same (discounted) rate I had paid for the other nights instead of having to pay the rate of the day, which was very indeed very much appreciated. ^
Will be at Fairmont Tremblant next week in a suite at regular price. Tremblant don't take any suite upgrade certificate. Will extend one day if I can have one more day off...
Quote: Will be at Fairmont Tremblant next week in a suite at regular price. Tremblant don't take any suite upgradfe certificate. Will extend one day if I can have one more day off...
Do you mean another night free? My thought is that Christmas week is going to be brutal to get anything free out of Fairmont.. I even pulled every string and connection out of my pocket to try and use suite upgrades on Big Island property over Christmas Break.. nosirreee can do.. will the hotel budge much.. I did however get them to upgrade a ocean front room to an executive garden view suite.. but not enough of a draw.. so I'm typing from Walt Disney World in Orlando, instead of Hawaii.. Will be visiting Hawaii spring break, and that's when we will be able to enjoy a nice ocean view suite.^