Happy Holidays to those who read & contribute to TB

Subscribe
May your holidays be rich in love and friendship...and the year ahead be filled with joy and peace. Happy Holidays & Happy New Year! Cheers.

Sharon

PS - I might not be on for a week not because I'm ignoring you all, but because my basement has flooded (not what one wants at any time, but especially at the start of the holidays & winter), the plumber comes today (I'm hoping it's minor, but it might not be - something about tree roots in pipes), I do have a lot of work to do for clients in next few days, and then the relatives expect me to stop by for gifties, eating too much turkey, etc.

But I promise to read & catch up when I can, & I appreciate all of you contributing to TB & giving us ideas to consider to make FT a better IBB for you & other travelers.
Quote: the plumber comes today (I'm hoping it's minor, but it might not be - something about tree roots in pipes)
A "minor" plumbing problem is anything that happens to your neighbors.

if it happens to you it's major, trust me.

Having said that, I'd too like to wish you and the rest of the TalkBoard Topics audience Happy Holidays and a prosperous, safe and healthy New Year.