Car-Eating Rabbits Invade Denver Airport

Subscribe
What's up, Doc?

Travelers parking their cars at the Denver International Airport are falling victim to something worse than high fees: rabbits. The rodents seem to love the delicious soy-based wiring compound in cars built after 2002.

http://jalopnik.com/5662917/car+eati...denver-airport
this is crazy....
The midwest has been hit with squirrels doing the same as the rabbits.
Yikes! And the bunnies are one of my favorite things when I have to park outside the garages.

Scroll down in the link and you'll see the real issue at DIA - the meth horse!
Chipmunks and Squirrels in our area.
Quote:
Scroll down in the link and you'll see the real issue at DIA - the meth horse!
I love that horse! People seem to either love it or be frightened by it. I'm just glad the city of Denver went with a bold piece of art, and didn't request something "that everyone will like", like a giant sunflower or smiley face. But maybe they should have requested a giant blue bunny instead!
deleted
Silly rabbits - check out this dog!
Soy eating rabbits is still tame compared to the dog that shredded a cop's car.

Quote: Scroll down in the link and you'll see the real issue at DIA - the meth horse!
That is one scary horse! -- and don't think it hasn't killed before. The sculptor who made it was killed in an accident when it was being moved!
Quote: Soy eating rabbits is still tame compared to the dog that shredded a cop's car.
wow....
Quote: I love that horse! People seem to either love it or be frightened by it. I'm just glad the city of Denver went with a bold piece of art, and didn't request something "that everyone will like", like a giant sunflower or smiley face. But maybe they should have requested a giant blue bunny instead!
A giant blue bunny with beady laser red eyes, after a starvation diet causing it to lose half its body weight, would be a perfect complement to the meth horse!
So far, so good. Our car has survived various trips to the DIA parking garages..
i still can't get over the dog that attacked the cop's car....
Quote: i still can't get over the dog that attacked the cop's car....

and released on its owners recognizance, to boot!
So do they get to the wiring on the outside of the car? Like on the bottom? And since when did companies start making wiring out of soy products?
My brother has a 1996 car and had wiring chewed at DEN soon after they opened. He assumed rats, but it could have been the rabbits. Either way, it cost him a couple hundred dollars in repairs.