Does BW Rewards do exceptional credit card promotions??

Subscribe
I was wondering if anyone knew if BW Rewards does credit card promotions from time to time with an exceptional number of points for getting/using their card? They are currently offering 16K points, but was wondering if I should wait for a better deal.
Quote: I was wondering if anyone knew if BW Rewards does credit card promotions from time to time with an exceptional number of points for ...using their card?
There are promos that give extra points for using the BW MasterCard, but not an exceptional number of points.

Quote: ...but was wondering if I should wait for a better deal.
The BW MasterCard is "okay" for paying for stays, but it is not regarded, amongst the masses, as a particularly "good" all-purpose credit card.
Thanks Kohoutek, I am new to FlyerTalk and appreciate the input. Any help with how to earn BWR points would be greatly appreciated.
Quote: Thanks Kohoutek, I am new to FlyerTalk and appreciate the input. Any help with how to earn BWR points would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to FT

Enroll at the Best Western Rewards Program and don't forget to use your membership number when you stay at the BW properties.

And, keep checking their website or come here to check for any offers or deals or any other interesting information.