Kiwi Collection

Subscribe
Does anyone check out a website called Kiwi Collection before you book a hotel?

It looks like offering one search for all luxury hotels in that area. Some hotels are offering exclusive benefits like late checkout and complimentary room upgrade. Visa Platinum promotion is on there too.

Is this a creditable website? Can this website guarantee a room for you?
I haven't used this website however looks interesting as it searches for nice properties with great pictures around the world. ^
I just came back from New Zealand and used Kiwi Collection to book one of the hotels I stayed. They're very efficient, I think they have someone online 24hr to answer questions and requests. I also got a complimentary 60 min massage from them on my booking. My friend has used Kiwi Collection and recommended it to me too
Quote: Does anyone check out a website called Kiwi Collection before you book a hotel?

It looks like offering one search for all luxury hotels in that area. Some hotels are offering exclusive benefits like late checkout and complimentary room upgrade. Visa Platinum promotion is on there too.

Is this a creditable website? Can this website guarantee a room for you?
I have never used them but I do read their newsletter and check out their website occasionally. Friends say they are very good.
From what I have heard they are based here in Vancouver and it was started by a, or some, former FS people.