LX being sued by model for turbulence related injury

Subscribe
Apparently LX's business class seats don't live up to expectations for someone who is transporting two very large lumps of silicon.

More information here.
I mostly find this hysterical based on juxtaposition. Swiss CEO was quoted yesterday as mocking the UA Ted product (which has been gone for a while now) because passengers on international long-haul Biz seats need a proper Biz product for local/regional connections. Apparently he doesn't realize that his carrier's product is just a Y cabin with blocked seats.
And it's not the first time she's sued an airline for problems with her "enhancements." According to the article linked above,

"This is not the first time Irene is suing an airline. Last June her silicon breast burst during landing at a Moscow-LA flight. She collapsed on the floor in the airport and was hospitalized."
Interestingly it says that last time the airline (aeroflot I believe) settled with her for the 'burst'. I'd always though that, at standard cabin pressures, there had been plenty of tests to make sure they didn't just burst.
Quote: Interestingly it says that last time the airline (aeroflot I believe) settled with her for the 'burst'. I'd always though that, at standard cabin pressures, there had been plenty of tests to make sure they didn't just burst.
There doesn't seem to be enough information in the article to determine why it "burst," but I bet it wasn't the cabin pressure since they were landing at the time. My guess is she bumped something again. Maybe they're inflated at too high a pressure?
A model landing or not, that's one rather unattractive "model".
PR stunt. Google has barely even heard of this person other than this "news" article.

Russia has a lot of catching up to do if that's the "largest' they have.
A case of Slip & Fall Injury.
Quote: Interestingly it says that last time the airline (aeroflot I believe) settled with her for the 'burst'. I'd always though that, at standard cabin pressures, there had been plenty of tests to make sure they didn't just burst.
And even if the tests hadn't been done, how is it Aeroflot's fault? They didn't force her onto the plane...
Maybe her "revenue" expectations supposedly resulting from her "product enhencement" didn´t come to fruitition.
Now, there has to be found someone to cover it...
Quote: her silicon breast burst
OUCH!
Somehow I suspect there will be more stories and lawsuits regarding her and her two enormous surgically-enhanced boobs.

MisterNice
Quote: Russia has a lot of catching up to do if that's the "largest' they have.
^